Is Raymond Zondo the best person for the job?

Is Raymond Zondo the best person for the job?

• Yes

Votes: 171 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 8.2%
  • Other

Votes: 20 9.6%

• Total voters

Solarion

Honorary Master
He is but he needs someone/a team to carry the flame if he kicks the bucket/gets sick etc. I am just speculating as to what support structure Zondo has/does not have. All I know is that this momentum behind the Zondo commission needs to be in full force even if Zondo himself is not there.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
He is but he needs someone/a team to carry the flame if he kicks the bucket/gets sick etc. I am just speculating as to what support structure Zondo has/does not have. All I know is that this momentum behind the Zondo commission needs to be in full force even if Zondo himself is not there.
The team of ConCourt is very capable, anyone there could easily be the Chief Justice.

Blade2014

Best we have, and the fact that he is willing to stand up for whats right, and not worried how its going to affect his future job prospects, or family safety.

gottagoon

Executive Member
At least he appears honest. And doesn't seem to be corruptable. Hope it stays like that.

Tman543

I don't know hey. Its seems the Zuma followers don't like him so he gets a point for that

gottagoon

Executive Member
I don't know hey. Its seems the Zuma followers don't like him so he gets a point for that
Any Zuma hater/ignorner/loather is a friend of mine :thumbsup:.
Zuma and those that support him need to pay for all the damage they caused to the South African people and economy by theft and state capture.

Just to see Zuma hang in public is worth at least a Billion to me. Bring it on.

gottagoon

Executive Member
Zondo sees through Zuma. I hope he nails Zuma and his stealing concubines asses to the wall once and for all. Zuma is a pile of ****. That needs flushing.

SAguy

Executive Member
It's a kak job though hey. Gotta do enough to weed out corruption and keep the public happy.
Do too much and you'll get replaced or taken out.

El Presidente

Expert Member
It's a kak job though hey. Gotta do enough to weed out corruption and keep the public happy.
Do too much and you'll get replaced or taken out.
It's all politics. Pretty sure Zondo was placed here to keep the RET faction busy.