• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Is suicide SUCH a bad thing

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Have any of you actually been so deep down that black hole, that suicide seems to be the only way out? So, please don't judge people that do it or attempt to do it.

Well, I have....and I attempted suicide in April.....I did it slowly, over 2 days, which was probably a mistake (at the time), and I was saved in the nick of time.

Do I now regret the fact that I wasn't successful? Honestly, sometimes yes but most often, no.
I fkked my kids up by doing what I did - I've had to work hard with them but we're all at a good point now. I look at them now and think that they nearly lost me to cancer and now this and I deeply regret it.

Only now was I told that my liver has recovered. .....

Onwards and upwards!
Kids, shmids. Please don't kill yourself until after we've hooked up. I need to collect your ticket

Dave

Honorary Master
So you assume Im asking for myself?
If I’m answering your question, should I be not use “you”in the reply?

Next time I’ll say Jesus instead...

No, if Jesus wants to kill himself, Jesus should do it.

Any philosophical debate just means Jesus is actually wanting to be helped and not really wanting to kill Jesus.
Does that make more sense to you Jesus?

JCSM

If I’m answering your question, should I be not use “you”in the reply?

Next time I’ll say Jesus instead...

Does that make more sense to you Jesus?
Your comprehension is worse than Splinter's. I'm worried

B@rrels

Expert Member
I was feeling suicidal the other day so went to the library and asked the librarian for a book on suicide...she replied
"F...off, you'll never bring it back"

purpleheart

Expert Member
I don't believe it's bad for perpetrator, it solves their problems very well. It is shattering for everyone that remains and it is that fact that prevents more suicides, we love.

RedViking

Honorary Master
I was feeling suicidal the other day so went to the library and asked the librarian for a book on suicide...she replied
"F...off, you'll never bring it back"
You should have repied 'Don't worry, my mother will, once she discovered my dead body. You might then want to give her a book on "How to deal with the death of a child".

crocopede

a lot of people here appear to not be interested in discussing this and already decided that suicide is the best way to go forward. By all means. Please continue.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Most people who tell you that they want to kill themselves - really don't. They want you to give them reasons to live. It is those that say nothing that you have to worry about. Those that say "everything is fine", "Nothing is wrong", they are "coping".

maumau

Honorary Master
Most people who tell you that they want to kill themselves - really don't. They want you to give them reasons to live. It is those that say nothing that you have to worry about. Those that say "everything is fine", "Nothing is wrong", they are "coping".
Exactly this. Those at risk are hiding their feelings. They don't talk about their problems :(