Is the lockdown being enforced in your area

ponder

Honorary Master
Went to the local spar at 8am hoping to avoid crowds. Was surprisingly busy and the shelves starting to look bare. Stocked up for a week and back into my hole
I went to my local spar yesterday and they were restocking all the shelves, the previous day they were bare. Only a few shoppers around.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
People still walking around, some even two at a time with each other. Seen the same with people in cars. I'm seriously tempted to dress up as Sub-Zero and go out.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
I went to the shops to do groceries. The past week was a nightmare so we delayed the torture. Woolies has a shorter queue but they don't sell most essentials. Checkers, Spar :)sick:) and PnP have insanely long queues but it's all orderly with decent spacing. People look at each other with suspicion.

I turned around and went home with the shopping list.
Should have sent the missus in after her hair-do story :ROFL:

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
People came out later, past 21h00, to walk their dogs. The more people noticed the more started walking their dogs. Things quiet down around 23h00. I will say this, people aren't staying in their homes and there are noticeable more movement today than yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: Yuu

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
People still walking around, some even two at a time with each other. Seen the same with people in cars. I'm seriously tempted to dress up as Sub-Zero and go out.
Just don't let Striker get a brutality on you!!!

Post photos if Jax bability you into the back of a police van.

daveza

Honorary Master
So the local SAPS are saying we need a form to go to the shops.

That's bs but what happens if they stop me on the way to the shop ?

thechamp

Honorary Master
So the local SAPS are saying we need a form to go to the shops.

That's bs but what happens if they stop me on the way to the shop ?
You are going to the shops, if they refuse to let you then hard luck and better luck tommorow, in the meanwhile post about it on twitter or something, hopefully attention would be drawn on their actions.

Paul Bedford

After not setting foot out of the gate yesterday, I wandered off to the supermarket a bit earlier today. During the walk there, which is about 2.5km or so, I saw one other person walking on the other side of the road to me, quite a few cars and one Tshwane Metro Police vehicle. On the way back I didn't come across any pedestrians, but saw another TMPD vehicle, an SAPS vehicle that looked like it wasn't in a hurry to go anywhere so I assume he was on patrol, a couple of Municipality Electricity Department vehicles, and again, more private vehicles than I expected. None of the TMPD or SAPS people showed the slightest interest in me. It was obvious that I had been to the supermarket when I was on the way back as I was carrying a couple of packets, but on the way there I could have been going anywhere.

Reactions: Yuu