Is the world flat or round?

The shape of the earth.

• Round - It's simple physics, the earth can't be any shape but round, like all the other planets.

Votes: 269 78.2%
  • Round - I just believe what the schools tell me, why would they lie?

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Flat - I've done my own research and come to my own conclusion about it.

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Flat - I don't need anyone to tell me the shape because I can clearly see that it's flat, like duh.

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Who cares - I just don't care, like what difference does that make to my life anyway?

Votes: 24 7.0%
  • A singularity - The true shape of the earth can never be known.

Votes: 24 7.0%

• Total voters

Trust|Nobody

Watch and weep balltards. Watch and weep!

Sing along with me now!

Day after day, year after year
They marvel at their so-called science
Nobody wants to know them
They believe their own bullshit
Now their ball is destined for the fall

Their science is just made up
It’s not meant for you and me
We can clearly see
The earth is level in the sea

And nobody wants to know them
We can see that it’s just a lie
They never give an answer
Where is the curvature?

Songwriters: Trust|Nobody / The Flat Earth Army
The Retard Balltard lyrics Trust|Nobody Publishing LLC

Moosedrool

Expert Member
Just nitpicking, but gravity is orders of magnitudes weaker than the electromagnetic and the strong and weak nuclear forces. :)
Yeah it takes the entire earth’s mass to keep your beer on the table. But those tiny muscles can accelerate the beer up.

Very weak force.

Trust|Nobody

Morons, I says.
aaa.jpg

Still waiting to go "spacewalking".
aaa.jpg

Still waiting to go "moonwalking".
aaa.jpg

Still waiting to go "star trekkin'".
aaa.jpg

Morons.
aaa.jpg

THERE IS NO OUTER SPACE.
The joke is on you!

tenor (1).gif

Last edited:

johncgalloway

There is a reason why the cockpit is locked. Have you seen the altimeter for yourself?
Locked because there seem to be a lot of cray cray / desperate people out their, who are willing to do some cray cray / desperate **** if you left it open.

I am old enough to have gone on flights where we could go to the cockpit and check out all the gadgetry, most memorable was the 747 to Johannesburg where I was bumped up to first class. That was mind-blowing to me as a kid, a friggin airplane with a staircase... up!

ShaunyCT

In the next video Steve talks about the deception we are living in. You will hear about God, satan, Illuminati, and Freemason.

Temujin

Executive Member
In the next video Steve talks about the deception we are living in. You will hear about God, satan, Illuminati, and Freemason.

What we have here is evidence as to why there is so much click bait in the world... it works on people like you. Here a question, 'video banned by every county'.... really? provide a list for where it was banned and on what channels it was going to be broadcast. You do know the 'banned' stamp on the thumbnail isn't a real official stamp, right? I take it nasa agents haven't had time to delete it from the youtubes yet? You're the reason garbage like this exists. You're the person that sees 'they want to delete this' or 'see this before its deleted' and goes on a binge... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ForceFate

Honorary Master
What we have here is evidence as to why there is so much click bait in the world... it works on people like you. Here a question, 'video banned by every county'.... really? provide a list for where it was banned and on what channels it was going to be broadcast. You do know the 'banned' stamp on the thumbnail isn't a real official stamp, right? I take it nasa agents haven't had time to delete it for the youtubes yet? You're the reason garbage like this exists. You're the person that sees 'they want to delete this' or 'see this before its deleted' and goes on a binge... :rolleyes:
You expect facts from ShaunyCT and that other lad?

Temujin

Executive Member
You expect facts from ShaunyCT and that other lad?
Yeah... I'm not even going to start on the 'photo expert' who right clicks on the low res web preview thumbnail images to 'download' instead of actually downloading the image it represents and continues using expert terminology like 'round tool thing'

scud

i'm ready to concede that the earth is flat and round, but thats based on quantum superposition.
Like if you spin a coin is looks round and flat.
But what i observe still seems to depend heavily on what medication i'm on.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Yeah... I'm not even going to start on the 'photo expert' who right clicks on the low res web preview thumbnail images to 'download' instead of actually downloading the image it represents and continues using expert terminology like 'round tool thing'
Yeah:D

It's actually sad when young people like them, with tools and resources all around them, fall for garbage videos they post on here.

Edit: Post #2174

ShaunyCT

One day you will realise that you are all wrong. You just like the cANCer voters who believe in their leaders. All the lies and deception they give you guys, you eat it up like soetkoek.
I am sure any vids that I show might not change what most of you (daily forum posters) believe, but more eyes will eventually see the Truth. And hopefully some people will do research themselves and start spreading the word.

If you can only see that the future will get bleak for more and more people. It might not happen now, but in a couple of years you will realise that The Bible was and is Always Right.