Is the world flat or round?

The shape of the earth.

• Round - It's simple physics, the earth can't be any shape but round, like all the other planets.

Votes: 273 78.4%
  • Round - I just believe what the schools tell me, why would they lie?

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Flat - I've done my own research and come to my own conclusion about it.

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Flat - I don't need anyone to tell me the shape because I can clearly see that it's flat, like duh.

Votes: 16 4.6%
  • Who cares - I just don't care, like what difference does that make to my life anyway?

Votes: 24 6.9%
  • A singularity - The true shape of the earth can never be known.

Votes: 24 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShaunyCT

And yet you utilize all "their" technology and knowledge and concepts and laws of nature ad nauseam?
Yes of course i am using "their" technology to make our lives easier, but the price we have to pay for it is unnecessary. They concealing all the real CLEAN TECHNOLOGY that some scientists has created. Even Tesla had created clean technology, but no they kept it undercover so that we can use the unsafe energy that will bring in money for themselves while also killing the world slowly.

If you want to keep living in your false paradigm and believe what mainstream world is telling you then go ahead.

More and more people are seeing what they doing to us. One day we should fight back, but by the time we do that it will probably going to be too late.
Besides these terrible things that's currently happening in the world like controlled weather warfare and other sufferings must happen because it is the fate of this world before we will be living in paradise.

Temujin

Executive Member
You're one of those people that will put a light on a motor, spin it with his fingers, and claim hes discovered free energy, magnets repel are 'anti-gravity' etc... oh wait, there is no gravity in flattard world

ShaunyCT

You're one of those people that will put a light on a motor, spin it with his fingers, and claim hes discovered free energy, magnets repel are 'anti-gravity' etc... oh wait, there is no gravity in flattard world
"Antigravity" has been used because most people are not aware its DENSITY that determines if an object will hit the ground or not..

In those vids you will notice that its clean energy meaning it does not pollute our earth. And if you look in some of the videos related, you will find cars using water as fuel.

Temujin

Executive Member
"Antigravity" has been used because most people are not aware its DENSITY that determines if an object will hit the ground or not..

In those vids you will notice that its clean energy meaning it does not pollute our earth. And if you look in some of the videos related, you will find cars using water as fuel.
Flattard 'density':rolleyes: We've seen many examples of 'dense' in this thread, thank you for continuing to provide them:giggle:

ShaunyCT

In this vids the pastor talks a bit of operation fishbowl. For those that don't know, Operation fishbowl was the project called when the military tried to break down the firmament above us with atomic bombs quite a few times. So they shoot missiles up high in the skies for what reason? Just testing it for fun?

Start connecting the dots ...

ForceFate

Honorary Master
In this vids the pastor talks a bit of operation fishbowl. For those that don't know, Operation fishbowl was the project called when the military tried to break down the firmament above us with atomic bombs quite a few times. So they shoot missiles up high in the skies for what reason? Just testing it for fun?

/facepalm

Temujin

Executive Member

:rolleyes: Can't handle this dumb anymore... Your answer is in your question

ShaunyCT

Yep... Enjoy your false paradigm world.
I know its lovely there. I used to love it myself.

ShaunyCT

I'm not rejecting science, I'm rejecting the few stuff they lie to us about. Most of science is correct or close to correct.

John Tempus

Expert Member
At some point you really just hope these loonies also cannot figure out the actual use case of the vagina.

Would be beneficial to everyone if it does not reproduce.

John Tempus

Expert Member

Clean energy ? Sorry but you don't seem to understand the basis of the term clean energy.

All the videos you showed contain products that requires industry to smelt and assemble the parts to build the so called "free energy" products.

If any of this is real then at best cleaner energy but clean energy is a fallacy.

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
This has probably already been posted, but I honestly cant believe we are still debating this nonsense. Even back in 276BC it was discovered that the earth is round, with no flippen technology. Yet we still have this argument today.

I don't know if anyone watched that Flat earthers "documentary" on Netflix, It has probably also already been posted here but i'm not going through 110 pages to find out. The experiments they preform to show the word that the earth is flat, proves to them the earth is actually round :laugh:, I think everyone should watch this movie. It shows us just how gullible people can be.