Is the world flat or round?

The shape of the earth.

• Round - It's simple physics, the earth can't be any shape but round, like all the other planets.

Votes: 269 78.2%
  • Round - I just believe what the schools tell me, why would they lie?

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Flat - I've done my own research and come to my own conclusion about it.

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Flat - I don't need anyone to tell me the shape because I can clearly see that it's flat, like duh.

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Who cares - I just don't care, like what difference does that make to my life anyway?

Votes: 24 7.0%
  • A singularity - The true shape of the earth can never be known.

Votes: 24 7.0%

• Total voters

Temujin

Executive Member
I'm with John here, title alone convinced me, don't even need to watch it and I'm 100% believer, and no need to question the computer voice videos that are crammed full of adverts every couple of minutes as they are always accurate and factual... :thumbsup:
*people like you are printing money for these guys and don't even see it... in fact, I'd wager a good 80-90% of the flattard videos out there are made by people who don't believe it:ROFL:

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Even if that were fact and the sun flew around the atmosphere a couple hundred meters above the ground, its still not evidence of a flat earth:ROFL:
Maybe the maths is so convincing it might just blow your mind. Wait for ShaunyCT to gather his writing material; a papyrus, a few reeds and ink.