Is the world flat or round?

The shape of the earth.

• Round - It's simple physics, the earth can't be any shape but round, like all the other planets.

Votes: 273 78.4%
  • Round - I just believe what the schools tell me, why would they lie?

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Flat - I've done my own research and come to my own conclusion about it.

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Flat - I don't need anyone to tell me the shape because I can clearly see that it's flat, like duh.

Votes: 16 4.6%
  • Who cares - I just don't care, like what difference does that make to my life anyway?

Votes: 24 6.9%
  • A singularity - The true shape of the earth can never be known.

Votes: 24 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Temujin

Executive Member
I'm with John here, title alone convinced me, don't even need to watch it and I'm 100% believer, and no need to question the computer voice videos that are crammed full of adverts every couple of minutes as they are always accurate and factual... :thumbsup:
*people like you are printing money for these guys and don't even see it... in fact, I'd wager a good 80-90% of the flattard videos out there are made by people who don't believe it:ROFL:

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
110 pages later. I can’t believe this crud is still circling the drain and hasn’t been flushed down yet.
The funny part?

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Even if that were fact and the sun flew around the atmosphere a couple hundred meters above the ground, its still not evidence of a flat earth:ROFL:
Maybe the maths is so convincing it might just blow your mind. Wait for ShaunyCT to gather his writing material; a papyrus, a few reeds and ink.