Is the world flat or round?

The shape of the earth.

• Round - It's simple physics, the earth can't be any shape but round, like all the other planets.

Votes: 269 78.2%
  • Round - I just believe what the schools tell me, why would they lie?

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Flat - I've done my own research and come to my own conclusion about it.

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Flat - I don't need anyone to tell me the shape because I can clearly see that it's flat, like duh.

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Who cares - I just don't care, like what difference does that make to my life anyway?

Votes: 24 7.0%
  • A singularity - The true shape of the earth can never be known.

Votes: 24 7.0%

• Total voters

ShaunyCT

One day you will realise that earth is run by the prince of darkness, which God allowed. We have to wake up and see what really is happening in this world. It is like the bible describes it to be in Revelations and other Biblical books. I will keep posting the Deception thats happening around us, but it is up to the people if they going to believe or not. You guys already have made up your minds that I am gravely mistaken. I won't hold you against that, but it's for the rest of this Forum members to decide for themselves.

I AM ONLY POSTING THESE TO INFORM PEOPLE.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
One day you will realise that earth is run by the prince of darkness, which God allowed. We have to wake up and see what really is happening in this world. It is like the bible describes it to be in Revelations and other Biblical books. I will keep posting the Deception thats happening around us, but it is up to the people if they going to believe or not. You guys already have made up your minds that I am gravely mistaken. I won't hold you against that, but it's for the rest of this Forum members to decide for themselves.

I AM ONLY POSTING THESE TO INFORM PEOPLE.
Then stop posting garbage.

ShaunyCT

Pretty much seems to be the case, if what Shauny says is true. And all this must then be the will of God. So Shauny going against it by trying to convince people of the truth is him going against the will of God.
Nope, i am trying to tell people to get ready.. The time is near.

rietrot

Honorary Master
My point zigackly
This is how all extinction level events happened in the past. There's a solar flare that knock planet Niburu(also known as planet x) out of its orbit were it is hiding behind the moon.
Niburu then crash onto earth flipping the disk over. Scientists have lied in the past calling this just normal asteroid impacts and the poles rotating. The poles can't rotate because the North pole is fixed to the centre and the South pole is the ice wall and much bigger than the north. How is the ice wall going to move into the centre? It can't. That's how you know they are lieing.

The bottom side, then freeze because it doesn't get sunlight. The lizard people, who control the banks, mines and all governments. Who have tunnels going through earth start life again on the new side of the earth. (sometimes the lizard people get wrongly identify as aliens) This isn't true, there's no aliens as there's no space or other planets. They hide behind the name "ancient aliens"in order to hide their real identity, because everyone knows how stupid it is to believe in aliens. It is the perfect cover.

All the fossils we find in the earth is proof of how this happened before, but most animals that don't get buried in the ground or don't freez immediately. They fall off the earth. That's why we have gaps(missing links) in the fossil record.

I just had to clarify all of this because there's plenty of fake flat earth shills out there that actually work for the CIA lizard people like @ShaunyCT that spread nonsense in order to make flat earthers look stupid and to try and discredit us. To avoid global panic and to keep people from discovering the secret mining tunnels to the other side of earth.

Last edited:

surface

Executive Member
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/fu...ed-on-56-counts-of-child-sexual-exploitation/

Fundamentalist Christian who founded ‘Biblical Flat Earth Society’ busted on 56 counts of child sexual exploitation

A fundamentalist Christian man who is the self-proclaimed founder of the “Biblical Flat Earth Society” was arrested this week and charged with 56 counts of child sexual exploitation.

Local news station WTVD reports that Durham, North Carolina resident Phillip Stephen Stallings is facing dozens of charges of sexually exploiting minors after he allegedly “downloaded media that involved minors engaging in sexual activities.”