Is the world flat or round?

The shape of the earth.

• Round - It's simple physics, the earth can't be any shape but round, like all the other planets.

Votes: 273 78.4%
  • Round - I just believe what the schools tell me, why would they lie?

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Flat - I've done my own research and come to my own conclusion about it.

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Flat - I don't need anyone to tell me the shape because I can clearly see that it's flat, like duh.

Votes: 16 4.6%
  • Who cares - I just don't care, like what difference does that make to my life anyway?

Votes: 24 6.9%
  • A singularity - The true shape of the earth can never be known.

Votes: 24 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Temujin

Executive Member
Satan/demons are spirits. They dwell on the earth. They are fallen angels. They the ones that speaks to you in your mind. You sometimes listen to them or just ignore them. I must admit sometimes, just like any one else, i listen to them. However i can say that i have never committed an offensive crime that would take me to jail, except for speeding on a clear road sometimes. :X3:
So you hear voices do you? Yep, that explains a lot:ROFL:

daveza

Honorary Master
No, they don't exist, all part of the lie... Haven't you noticed, no 'normal' people are airline pilots? No one actually knows an airline pilot, thats cos they don't exist, people are in the belly of the beast(skydemons) and don't even know it. From time to time satan allows a regular joes to fly, but always small low flying aircraft so they never see the truth... and if they ever become curious... well, ever notice how many light aircraft crashes we have? Thats the unsung heros who discovered the truth and were returning to share their evidence with us. :whistling:
1544190453320.png

EADC

Expert Member
Let's be fair here this is all got to do with the multiverse we have a cross over of people who live on the flat earth and the round earth so it's knowledge from the other world crossing over.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Let's be fair here this is all got to do with the multiverse we have a cross over of people who live on the flat earth and the round earth so it's knowledge from the other world crossing over.
So flat-earthers are lost aliens... check.

ShaunyCT

After you die, your spirit will go up. Then certain things you will realise. THERE IS AN AFTER LIFE. GOD EXISTS. GOD CREATED US. THE EARTH IS FLAT. And I'm his bra.