Is the world flat or round?

The shape of the earth.

• Round - It's simple physics, the earth can't be any shape but round, like all the other planets.

Votes: 273 78.4%
  • Round - I just believe what the schools tell me, why would they lie?

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Flat - I've done my own research and come to my own conclusion about it.

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Flat - I don't need anyone to tell me the shape because I can clearly see that it's flat, like duh.

Votes: 16 4.6%
  • Who cares - I just don't care, like what difference does that make to my life anyway?

Votes: 24 6.9%
  • A singularity - The true shape of the earth can never be known.

Votes: 24 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Temujin

Executive Member
After you die, your spirit will go up. Then certain things you will realise. THERE IS AN AFTER LIFE. GOD EXISTS. GOD CREATED US. THE EARTH IS FLAT. And I'm his bra.
Still not sure how you keep linking god/creation with earth=flat. You can believe in all that crap while accepting reality too

ShaunyCT

Still not sure how you keep linking god/creation with earth=flat. You can believe in all that crap while accepting reality too
You obviously, just like some others didnt watch this vid.
Go to 1hr01mins into this vid

Temujin

Executive Member
You obviously, just like some others didnt watch this vid.
Go to 1hr01mins into this vid
:rolleyes:It may be called 'the word of god', but its not. God did not write anything. Neither did jesus, muhammad, disciples, noah, moses, adam, eve, luke, john, whoever else you believe did, none of em... its a book written by men, based on stories told and passed down over hundreds of years, centuries after 'the son of god' supposedly arrived, all these stories floating around were then compiled into the 'bible', half lost, more 'deleted', edited, translated, interpreted, thrown away, re-edited, re-written, re-translated, re-interpreted over and over, all to fit whomever wants to push their agenda...
I have no problem with people believing in their 'god', but for gods sake man, open your eyes, you're living in a reality you've created for yourself based on random tards on the internet, instead of living in the world your 'god' created for you... your entire reality in its current form is, well, basically, Bagginses, cos you read a book and watched a movie, oops, I mean 'documentary'

Grant

Honorary Master
patty_hockstetter = apacheScreen shot 2018-12-07 at 10.50.36 PM.jpg
same lunacy

Last edited:

ShaunyCT

It is strange how people ask for something,

Temujin: "Still not sure how you keep linking god/creation with earth=flat. You can believe in all that crap while accepting reality too"

then you give it to them

ShaunyCT:"You obviously, just like some others didnt watch this vid.
Go to 1hr01mins into this vid"

Then you get this:
:rolleyes:It may be called 'the word of god', but its not. God did not write anything. Neither did jesus, muhammad, disciples, noah, moses, adam, eve, luke, john, whoever else you believe did, none of em... its a book written by men, based on stories told and passed down over hundreds of years, centuries after 'the son of god' supposedly arrived, all these stories floating around were then compiled into the 'bible', half lost, more 'deleted', edited, translated, interpreted, thrown away, re-edited, re-written, re-translated, re-interpreted over and over, all to fit whomever wants to push their agenda...
I have no problem with people believing in their 'god', but for gods sake man, open your eyes, you're living in a reality you've created for yourself based on random tards on the internet, instead of living in the world your 'god' created for you... your entire reality in its current form is, well, basically, Bagginses, cos you read a book and watched a movie, oops, I mean 'documentary'
Just shows people will never be satisfied.

saor

Honorary Master

Temujin: "Still not sure how you keep linking god/creation with earth=flat. You can believe in all that crap while accepting reality too"
Dude.
People are asking YOU a question.

That's kinda what a forum is for - to have a discussion. Whenever someone asks you a direct question and your response is to post another video, people lose interest. I'm also curious to see a paragraph on why / how you correlate flat earth with the bible, I don't care to watch some random persons video.

Temujin

Executive Member

then you give it to them

ShaunyCT:"You obviously, just like some others didnt watch this vid.
Go to 1hr01mins into this vid"

Then you get this:

Just shows people will never be satisfied.
And you still haven't answered... I'll leave you with this, if you honestly look up into the sky and out into the universe and say, yeah, thats all fake, just a dome, just us, nothing else to see, then your god is too small

ShaunyCT

And you still haven't answered... I'll leave you with this, if you honestly look up into the sky and out into the universe and say, yeah, thats all fake, just a dome, just us, nothing else to see, then your god is too small
I don't have eagle eyes. The sky ain't fake. The moon ain't fake. The sun ain't fake. The clouds not fake. However where we differ is the distance of these objects. Finished and klaar.

Lets say that 1 day when you pass away for whatever reason, come visit me. And tell me what God said about earth and the all the rest we have discussed here. I'm 100% sure I'll say: I TOLD YOU SO. WHEEELLAAAAA KAPELAAAAAA!!!!