Is the world flat or round?

The shape of the earth.

• Round - It's simple physics, the earth can't be any shape but round, like all the other planets.

Votes: 270 78.3%
  • Round - I just believe what the schools tell me, why would they lie?

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Flat - I've done my own research and come to my own conclusion about it.

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Flat - I don't need anyone to tell me the shape because I can clearly see that it's flat, like duh.

Votes: 16 4.6%
  • Who cares - I just don't care, like what difference does that make to my life anyway?

Votes: 24 7.0%
  • A singularity - The true shape of the earth can never be known.

Votes: 24 7.0%

• Total voters

qscwbt

Expert Member
I think we should start a group that proofs the world is actually a flat triangle. The flat earth'ers and the flat triangle groups will keep each other busy trying to proof who is right.

They will for get about us and we can life in peace on our round ball

Frequent visitor

Expert Member
I think we should start a group that proofs the world is actually a flat triangle. The flat earth'ers and the flat triangle groups will keep each other busy trying to proof who is right.

They will for get about us and we can life in peace on our round ball
Why? Everyone knows it is the middle frustum of a prolate spheroid.

buka001

Expert Member
Sun below the clouds? Is it not supposed to be about 93mil miles away???

I love how the fact that a video from a plane is taken as evidence of a flat earth, where in fact any usual flight provides probably the easiest means of proving the earth is round.

Trust|Nobody

Watch and weep balltards. Watch and weep!

Sing along with me now!

Day after day, year after year
They marvel at their so-called science
Nobody wants to know them
They believe their own bullshit
Now their ball is destined for the fall

Their science is just made up
It’s not meant for you and me
We can clearly see
The earth is level in the sea

And nobody wants to know them
We can see that it’s just a lie
They never give an answer
Where is the curvature?

Songwriters: Trust|Nobody / The Flat Earth Army
The Retard Balltard lyrics © Trust|Nobody Publishing LLC

ShaunyCT

So they found "real" earth pics on NASA's website to be photo shopped... Goeie genugtig... What to do What to do...

ShaunyCT

There was a vid where they asked a few astronauts to put their hand on a bible and swore that they were on the moon... It was funny to see how they reacted. 1 even ran away lmao..
I must find it for you guys.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
There was a vid where they asked a few astronauts to put their hand on a bible and swore that they were on the moon... It was funny to see how they reacted. 1 even ran away lmao..
Probably did not want to give any credibility to the bible.

VooDooC

Quick questions to the luna... flat earthers.

1. Explain to me the different constellations one see when moving away from the equator?
2. Stick two sticks in different locations, why aren't both shadows the same? On a flat earth both shadows would be the exact same.
3. Why can someone that is on ground level not see as far as someone that's standing on higher ground say ontop of a large tree?
4. Time zones.
5. Pull of gravity, if you are on a flat earth moving closer to the sides would feel like climbing a vertical mountain...

ShaunyCT

Quick questions to the luna... flat earthers.

1. Explain to me the different constellations one see when moving away from the equator?
2. Stick two sticks in different locations, why aren't both shadows the same? On a flat earth both shadows would be the exact same.
3. Why can someone that is on ground level not see as far as someone that's standing on higher ground say ontop of a large tree?
4. Time zones.
5. Pull of gravity, if you are on a flat earth moving closer to the sides would feel like climbing a vertical mountain...
All these questions has been answered in the vids i have posted on this thread.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
The only time I want to watch a video you posted. But why would they want to swear on the bible if they don't believe in it?

VooDooC

All these questions has been answered in the vids i have posted on this thread.
I'm not asking for a flawed explanation from some random youtube video, I want your answer. Seeing as you told us in a previous reply that we should work it out without the help of text books I'm asking that you explain it without help from 3rd party sources.