Is there a sub forum where I can post a short survey?

SpiderMonkey

I have a couple of questions:
  1. Is there a place on mybroadband where I can post a link to very short (2 minute) survey and reward people for taking the survey? I would only need to get between 5 and 10 responses. It almost feels like a classifieds ad but they have a specific format which a survey wouldn't match.
  2. Which would be better? Giving each person a gift card or something like that or pooling the money and giving the total amount to one or two of the people?

gregmcc

Honorary Master
If it's only a 2 min survey I wouldn't reward people. You might find tons of people then enter just to try win and put down any answer.

SpiderMonkey

You're going to want to approach the forum admins about a survey and/or give away. Perhaps try the Contact us link.
I completed that form on Monday after I saw your message and haven't heard anything back from them. Is there anything else I can do? I don't want to step on any toes and my daughters research project is due very soon.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
I completed that form on Monday after I saw your message and haven't heard anything back from them. Is there anything else I can do? I don't want to step on any toes and my daughters research project is due very soon.
You can probably get away with asking people to do the survey, but don't offer a reward.

SpiderMonkey

Here is the survey for anyone who is interested. Thanks in advance.

6spdmanual

Expert Member
Here is the survey for anyone who is interested. Thanks in advance.

Done.