Islam as Primordiality

Splinter

Honorary Master
Higher principles such as the length of a mans beard?

And another question - if we must submit to his guidance, why can he not show himself? Why is it always through a single person who claims to be a prophet, without any real evidence as to their credentials? Why only thousands of years ago, and to a tiny geographical speck, and not to all the other communities and ethnic groups across the world at that time?

Why the need to cause such conflict, mayhem and wars because of only appearing in such a small location?

And please don't give me the "we cannot understand his mysterious ways" speech.
Dear wayfarer - ignoring me is not going to make the way easier for those who have doubts. You might try and hide behind the "no hate speech" declaration you made. That would be wrong. My questions are only that - questions.
Dear wayfarer - I am still waiting for an answer to my questions.

battmann

Dear wayfarer - I am still waiting for an answer to my questions.
I don't think you will get an answer. This Primordiality, big word nonsense is just an advert. A freebie advert to frustrate people like you

koeksGHT

Dealer
[video=youtube;5sMqFivWTmk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sMqFivWTmk[/video]

Jings

Honorary Master
If God was omnipotent we wouldn't have free will. Omnipotence as a description comes from a state of the human ego.

We need God as much as God needs us humans. We are here to live the experience in the physical and us humans need God to experience as spirit.

Splinter

Honorary Master
I don't think you will get an answer. This Primordiality, big word nonsense is just an advert. A freebie advert to frustrate people like you
I'm not frustrated at all. His refusal/inability to answer my questions says quite a bit to those reading.

Splinter

Honorary Master
If God was omnipotent we wouldn't have free will. Omnipotence as a description comes from a state of the human ego.

We need God as much as God needs us humans. We are here to live the experience in the physical and us humans need God to experience as spirit.
So god is not omnipotent then? Or we do not have free will? Which is it? Either answer will be quite interesting.

Jings

Honorary Master
So god is not omnipotent then? Or we do not have free will? Which is it? Either answer will be quite interesting.
Obviously the answer is we have free will so God is not omnipotent.

Jings

Honorary Master
So god has flaws then?
Nope, if you don't do the experiencing how can you have flaws? Even humans having flaws is debatable because not everyone would be in agreement on what those flaws are.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Nope, if you don't do the experiencing how can you have flaws? Even humans having flaws is debatable because not everyone would be in agreement on what those flaws are.
Oh dear. Bit of a conundrum then. he ain't omnipotent; he ain't perfect - but he has no flaws?

battmann

Um no.
You are way off.
God made us for his good pleasure.
If you had children would you force them to love you?

That's free will. Forcing someone to love you is being a bully and a manipulator. And you will be hated for that.

We all have free will to do good or bad, most of us still have a conscience to guide us.

We choose the God we want to serve, based on his creation that testifies to His glory, his goodness, love, mercy and sacrifice for is.

Anything less is second best.
So you have to ask yourself who's your daddy? You do have the choice.

Last edited:

Jings

Honorary Master
Oh dear. Bit of a conundrum then. he ain't omnipotent; he ain't perfect - but he has no flaws?
Yes, I would agree it's rather confusing. On perfection, I cannot argue because it's beyond my scope as spirits don't associate with the concept. But imo it's pretty much perfect considering time is an illusion.

Jings

Honorary Master
Um no.
You are way off.
God made us for his good pleasure.
If you had children would you force them to love you?

That's free will. Forcing someone to love you is being a bully and a manipulator.

The free will we have is the ability to choose the God you want to serve, based on his Holiness, goodness, love, mercy and sacrifice for is.
Anything less is second best.
But the choice is yours. Because if you seek you will find. And the choice you make will make you a child of that God.
God is us in spirit. We are only separated by our human avatars. The choice we make is coming to earth to experience. There is no sacrifice.

battmann

If you had children would you punish them if they didn't love you?
I have children, 3.
Why would I punish them for not loving me?That would be psychotic and manipulative.

My children love me because I'm kind, sincere, generous and loving. I care about them. Even strangers children love and are attracted to me.

Would you punish your children for not loving you?

Splinter

Honorary Master
Yes, I would agree it's rather confusing. On perfection, I cannot argue because it's beyond my scope as spirits don't associate with the concept. But imo it's pretty much perfect considering time is an illusion.
So, gods 'n spirits are beyond your scope, but yet you can make a statement as to the reality of time? Sigh. Why is it you cannot see the absurdity of what you say?

Jings

Honorary Master
So, gods 'n spirits are beyond your scope, but yet you can make a statement as to the reality of time? Sigh. Why is it you cannot see the absurdity of what you say?
The concept of perfection is beyond my scope, not spirits. Spirits are around always. What do you deem as perfection?