Islam. . . .the Future Of Planet Earth

Shaheed

Banned
"If a man like Muhamed were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its
problems that
would bring it the much needed peace and happiness." George Bernard Shaw

Highflyer_GP

Honorary Master
To be fair, if his post is going to be reported as spam, then so should dodo's posts. Let him get it off his chest whatever it is that he wants to say. Debating Christianity has become somewhat tiresome of late and I think this provides something fresh to talk about. Provided that he also provides his opinions on the matter, backed up with credible and non-biased sources instead of merely copying/pasting.

Shaheed a piece of advice to you: preaching and trolling in order to get a reaction is not going to work here. Rather present your argument in an intellectual manner.

Last edited:

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
I call on douwdouw to defend the Christian name in this thread! ;)

pope24

Expert Member
"If a man like Muhamed were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its
problems that
would bring it the much needed peace and happiness." George Bernard Shaw
Again early 20th century, and again I doubt he would have written it if he saw how Islam is being abused by its radical elements today.

Last edited:

kiepie

Executive Member
Can you just post links to these scribblings? Or can I get a refund on my bandwidth used to download this propaganda?
Just post the links instead, shaheed. Would spare me time in scrolling through all to find the debates that's gonna start. :eek:

I call on douwdouw to defend the Christian name in this thread! ;)
Hear hear!!

bk.ru

Was not Mohammad a paedophile? I am sure I read that somewhere. He married his brothers/cousins (can not remember which one) daughter who was nine years old.

They should rename this thread to, "Islam, the end of the world"

fivelza

Expert Member
Was not Mohammad a paedophile? I am sure I read that somewhere. He married his brothers/cousins (can not remember which one) daughter who was nine years old.
In your words...please provide a link ;)

noxibox

Honorary Master
I am sure I read that somewhere. He married his brothers/cousins (can not remember which one) daughter who was nine years old.
Even if true that age would have been a third to half your lifespan. It is meanignless to apply modern notions of childhood and adulthood.

Last edited:

bk.ru

Yes, Muhammad was a pedophile!

Tabari VII:7 "The Prophet married Aisha in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six." Ishaq:281 "When the Apostle came to Medina he was fifty-three." Tabari VII:6 "In May, 623 A.D./A.H. 1, Allah’s Messenger consummated his marriage to Aisha."
http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.php

Shaheed

Banned
Please Read With An Open Heart

READ THIS WITH AN OPEN HEART PEOPLE! TELL ME CAN THIS MAN BE THE CRIMINAL THAT SOME IGNORANT ONES CLAIM HE IS?

THIS IS HIS LAST SERMON

The Messenger of ALLAH Prophet Mohammed’s (p.b.u.h.) Last Sermon

After the Prophet Nabi (SAW) had performed his last and only Hajj. Almighty ALLAH SUBANAHU decreed him to proclaim Valaayat as the first & foremost pillar of ISLAM & IMAAN. And pronounce the Nass on Ali AS as the rightful and only successor to the Messenger of ALLAH.

This sermon (Khutbah) was delivered on Friday the 18th of Zilhajj 10 A.H. (632 AD) at Gadir-e-Khum on the way to Medina from Mecca, near the Uranaah valley of Mount Arafat, amongst a gathering of seventy thousand faithful followers of ISLAM.

“ O people, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether, After this year, I shall never be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners.hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (Interest), therefore all Interest obligation shall henceforth be waived…

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat

Your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with anyone of whom you do not approve, as well as never to commit adultery

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship ALLAH, say your five daily prayers (salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to. You know that every

Muslim is the brother of another Muslim .you are all equal. Nobody has superiority over other except by piety and good action.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand my words, which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QUR’AN and my Itrat (example), the sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.

So saying, the messenger of Allah proclaimed Ali (AS) as his Successor and Vasi by lifting Maulana Ali ibn Abi Talib from his knees and declared that, “MAN KUMTO MAULA HO, HAAZAA ALI UN MAULA” : “FOR THOSE WHOM I AM MAULA, HENCEFORTH ALI IS YOUR MAULA”

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly.

Be my witness O ALLAH, That I have conveyed your message to your people”

pope24

Expert Member
What Shaheed does not realise is that radical Islam is doing the religion the biggest disservice of all. By turning the religion into one of intolerance it is driving a wedge between the tolerant Muslims and the rest of the world. People will tar the religion with the same brush even if the majority of the believers are good, god fearing people.

Suicide bombers and strict religious laws are not good for the religion. Tolerance and openness and a culture of peaceful protest are what would spread the religion faster than anything else.

froggytoo

Banned
Look Mate. . . . Wheather You Want To Admit It Or Not. It Is Not Dependent On You. Islam Is The Final Message And The Quran Is The Last Testament. And Islam Is Not Apologetic For Claiming To Be The Sole Repository For Salvation In The Hereafter.

Islam Is Definately The True Religion Of God!!!
Which god? Your Allah or the holy cow? :confused:
Here is some good reading for You to keep you busy. The best book of Truth
Here is a nice Abstract to study. The real perspective
Will these do? Some Insight

Shaheed

Banned
I am fully aware of what extremism does to any movement or faith. What i am saying is that Islam in its pure form is most definately a perfect religion.

Shaheed

Banned
Therefore i call on you my brothers and sisters in humanity. Save yourselves and your families from the fire. embrace the religion of Islam

Highflyer_GP

Honorary Master
No religion is perfect. Each has it's positives as well as it's shortcomings.

PS: I couldn't care about heaven or hell. Would much rather burn than kiss ass to get into heaven and mingle with fellow asskissers.

Last edited: