Islam. . . .the Future Of Planet Earth

Kalvaer

Expert Member
Shaheed, my agenda is you can not come here and try preach to everyone like you are mohammad himself reborn again in this world to come to a broadband forum and force your views on others.. views which are not even yours from your own mouth, but views copied from one website over and over again.

Nobody will listen to you and all you are going to get is flamed.. You have so many times asked others to discuss things with you logically.. Try do the same and you might get some respect, but right now all you have gained is hatred by your irrational behavoir.

I dont believe in Islam, But I will not come into your house and preach Catholism to you and beat you with the bible until you believe, because then I have done nothing other than make you into something you are not, We all have the right of choice, if we are forced into something we are nothing but slaves, slaves who will amount to nothing but mindless puppets of our own destuction

Kalvaer

Expert Member
You know why of course, Muslims believe that thier children are sinless until puberty, So if you get the kids to do your dirty work, you arnt held liable... A lame loophole

bk.ru

You know why of course, Muslims believe that thier children are sinless until puberty, So if you get the kids to do your dirty work, you arnt held liable... A lame loophole
Apparently Allah can not kill innocents himself.. he does not have the power, so he needs to use little kids.

Kalvaer

Expert Member
Orange I sent that already to Shaheed.. he didn't like it very much :) Its posted above.

And bk.ru regardless of how its done, if what Shaheed says about Islam is so true.. how can they do this, does it not contradict what their prophet says?

Last edited:

bk.ru

Islam is a religion full of contradictions. Its a no brainer.... for most.

Electrra

Shaheed,

I really struggle sometimes to understand what you are saying.

And I really do not understand how you can hope to convince those who do not believe, by quoting your sacred texts. If you understand that those whom you hope to convince, are the very people who do not believe in the truth of those texts, then you will realise that using them in debate is rather meaningless and obviously fruitless.

Also I am interested in YOUR views, your whys. If you have trouble communicating them and find that others do it better, then please only supply us with small segments - those that are better worded than you could. I do find that if you are able to express your own ideas, viewpoints and feelings, you are able to communicate a more believable and coherent standpoint. And it is more of an open invitation for us to discuss.

I would like to engage you in debate and discussion, but we need to begin on the same page. And perhaps with a smaller step than full conversion in one "cut and-paste".

Neo

Expert Member
What sort of lie is that?
Please provide a New Testament quote backing your absurd claim.
Easy...

1) The OT laws tells us to kill people for various 'transgressions' (Exodus, Deut, Levi, etc.)
I can insert many, many examples here, but I'm sure you know them...
2) Jesus tells us to obey these laws. (Matthew 5)
17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.
18 Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.
I assume you know the bible well enough to know what I'm referring to. If not, let me know and I'll find it for you.

Last edited:

Paul_S

Expert Member
Easy...

1) The OT laws tells us to kill people for various 'transgressions' (Exodus, Deut, Levi, etc.)

I assume you know the bible well enough to know what I'm referring to. If not, let me know and I'll find it for you.
Nope not so easy.
The law of Moses and the law of God (10 commandments) are two TOTALLY different sets of laws.
The law of Moses no longer applies at all since Jesus came to do away with it through his eternal sacrifice once and for all.
The "Law" mentioned in Matthew 5:17 is referring to the "The Law" (10 commandments) not to the law of Moses. The 10 commandments still stand.

As for the law of Moses - it no longer stands :

Colossians 2:13-14
"When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you[c] alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross."

Ephesians 2:13-15
"But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations."

Hebrews 7:18-19
"The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God."

If you go read the first few chapters of Romans you'll see that righteousness is no longer attained through observing a set of rules but rather through faith in Jesus.
If one has faith and a real relationship with Him then one will automatically do what it right without having to try to follow a bunch of rules.
That's what most people don't get about Christianity (including a lot of Christians) - it has absolutely nothing to do about a set of rules - it's all about relationship.

Furthermore if you read about the account of the woman caught in adultery you'll see that Jesus extended grace and forgiveness - not condemnation through the law which is exactly what her accusers were doing.

fivelza

Expert Member
Easy...

No Neo, this is probably one of the worst posts I have seen you put out.....Paul S's reply is dead right :p

JK8

Banned
At some stage in the future we need to go back to the "books" to access things and get back onto track, especially in the direction the worlds going.

Paul_S

Expert Member
Then toss out the ten commandments as well. And remove all the old, no longer applicable stuff from the book.
Well if you toss out all the "no longer applicable stuff" then one wouldn't have a clue what Jesus and a lot of his disciples were talking about in the New Testament.
That's like removing the first half of a novel and then trying to pick up the story from the last few chapters. It would be pretty confusing to say the least.

The 10 commandments are still applicable but they can be summed up in two very basic laws "love God" and "love your neighbor" (everyone else). Matthew 22:35-39