Isn't Israel Afraid Of A New World Order

RVQ

Expert Member
I think all these Israel (Jew) versus Arab (Muslim) states "discussions" always forget a very important detail. Just look at the List of modern conflicts in the Middle East and you will see the Arab states are more at war between themselves and more Muslims die at the hands of Muslims than by Israel.

Religion is just an justification used by the leaders for war, the underlying reason is greed, so unless Israel is sitting on a huge cache of oil, Saudi, Iran, UAE, Iraq.... don't give a damn about Palestine, its only the religious nuts outside the Middle East screaming about Israel but "forgetting" to talk about the atrocities caused by their fellow Muslims to other Muslims

Techne

Honorary Master
You may have heard the expression “Never Again”. These are not mere words. Let me categorically assure you that “Never Again” really does mean never again. Never again will Jewish men, woman and children be persecuted, tortured and slaughtered by their enemies and haters. We will fight to the last drop of our blood to repel and defeat our enemies and those barbarians whose vile anti-semitism runs through their very DNA. Am Yisrael Chai.
The goyim are saying the same thing:
You may have heard the expression “Never Again”. These are not mere words. Let me categorically assure you that “Never Again” really does mean never again. Never again will Goyim men, woman and children be persecuted, tortured and slaughtered by their anti-goymite enemies and haters. We will fight to the last drop of our blood to repel and defeat our enemies and those barbarians whose vile anti-goymitism runs through their very DNA. The nations shall rise.

Techne

Honorary Master
Perhaps, but the conciliatory, peaceful and compliant approach which we repeatedly tried for 2 000 years did not end well. Unfortunately there is no workable alternative left to us at this stage in our history.
2000 years? We? Our? Looks like your Jewish veil hiding your Christian hatred slipped there.

Prawnapple

https://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/which-world-religion-will-dominate-in-the-future
"Muslims are the world's largest growing religious group, according to Pew Research, increasing twice as fast as the world population. While the world's population will likely increase by 32% in the ensuing decades, the number of Muslims will possibly grow by 70%, rising from 1.8 billion in 2015 to around 3 billion in 2060."

This is extremely disconcerting. Religion and especially Islam, should be on the decline, however thanks to birth-death rates, it's on the incline in the form of Islam. I really hope something happens to sway this incline to a dead halt or even better, a decline. Religion has had its time. The LAST thing we need more of in this world is Muslims.

As for OP's post. I am not sure about all the odds and ends of the whole Israel vs Palestine thing, but honestly, let Isreal have their tiny ground and cease the endless fighting.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
https://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/which-world-religion-will-dominate-in-the-future
"Muslims are the world's largest growing religious group, according to Pew Research, increasing twice as fast as the world population. While the world's population will likely increase by 32% in the ensuing decades, the number of Muslims will possibly grow by 70%, rising from 1.8 billion in 2015 to around 3 billion in 2060."

This is extremely disconcerting. Religion and especially Islam, should be on the decline, however thanks to birth-death rates, it's on the incline in the form of Islam. I really hope something happens to sway this incline to a dead halt or even better, a decline. Religion has had its time. The LAST thing we need more of in this world is Muslims.

As for OP's post. I am not sure about all the odds and ends of the whole Israel vs Palestine thing, but honestly, let Isreal have their tiny ground and cease the endless fighting.
Other research suggest that 23% of muslims in the US have left Islam to join other beliefs/non beliefs.

So that might be on the incline, especially in places where they can convert peacefully without being subjected to persecution.

netcruiser

*increase, not incline..

lived666

Executive Member
The goyim are saying the same thing:
You may have heard the expression “Never Again”. These are not mere words. Let me categorically assure you that “Never Again” really does mean never again. Never again will Goyim men, woman and children be persecuted, tortured and slaughtered by their anti-goymite enemies and haters. We will fight to the last drop of our blood to repel and defeat our enemies and those barbarians whose vile anti-goymitism runs through their very DNA. The nations shall rise.
Maybe you missed the news, just the other day muslims slaughtered over 300 christian kuffars. How exactly are you
defeating these barbarians as you call them?