ISP Afrika - Constant loss of connectivity

drShadow

Good Evening Ladies and Gents

ISP Afrika 50mbps Fibre

I’m typing this out on my mobile LTE device sitting here all relaxed because this has happened so many times before that I’ve already given up. I will be moving soon and don’t want to go through the schlep of getting a new service provided.

Okay getting to the point. I live in Century City, Cape Town. I’ve used isp afrika in my family home and a year now since i moved out. Every month end at midnight ISP Afrika would shut down for between 30min to 4hours.

In about the past 12months it switches off for 10min which isn’t bad but still should not be the case. As a gamer with a full time job and a missus it’s just that little window of opportunity to get some fun in a few late nights a week.

But when it comes to having these absolutely useless people at ISP, it becomes impossible to actually have internet when you need it. For 8months of last year I experienced down time almost daily for up to 2hours at a time. There was insecure connectivity with them switching off at random times.

I just don’t know anymore? Is ISP Afrika worth the “cost effective” theme they go for. Does it work out if you’re paying 10% less than the others but getting a third of the connectivity?

I personally would never recommend this provider to anyone. I’d rather save them the trouble of having to deal with the safe, invisible guy behind the phone and the CEO who’s hiding with his thumb up his bum.

I’ll leave it up to you guys. Please let me know your thoughts on this service provider and which you would recommend.

fundutzi

I am a third party here. Nothing to do with me.

Send ispafrika an email with a link to this page.
We see if "ispafrika.co.za" want to respond to the submission above.

fundutzi

Email back from ISP some days later.

"Your helpdesk ticket has been closed
Resolution escalated the ticket to the senior manager "