Israel keeps blowing up military targets in Iran, hoping to force a confrontation before Trump can be voted out in November, sources say

alloytoo

Honorary Master
A rose by any other name is still apartheid.

Certainly wasn't Jewish land before Britain gave it to them , musta just been unnocupied or some other technicality I guess.
Jumping through hoops doesn't make you right.
Actually it was UN resolution 181

rambo919

Honorary Master
Jan would not 2000 years later have American friends pouring support into the country to keep it going - as per somebody ;)
Only because of an odd allience between the evangelical and jewish lobbies.

Hellhound105

Executive Member
Israel keeps blowing up military targets in Iran, Iran defenseless and innocent in all this, sources say???

rietrot

Honorary Master
I like this map from the Jewish Hasmonean Kingdom circa 1st century BC.
Let's stick with that @Jabulani22 .
I'm have no idea what's going on in this thread, I'm definitely not going to read most of it, but I saw the pretty picture so have to comment.

Sticking to old maps is silly. Land gets conquered in wartime. If someone wants to change the current borders they'll need to have a new war. Or actually negotiate and buy the land.

Vorastra

Expert Member
I'm have no idea what's going on in this thread, I'm definitely not going to read most of it, but I saw the pretty picture so have to comment.

Sticking to old maps is silly. Land gets conquered in wartime.
I mean, you have to be silly and use old maps when the arguments against Israel are "but the Palestinians were here first", and my favourite is "there's never been 'an Israel' or Jewish homeland".

If someone wants to change the current borders they'll need to have a new war. Or actually negotiate and buy the land.
Or just do what Israel is doing, slowly annex meter by meter until it's yours.

rambo919

Honorary Master
I mean, you have to be silly and use old maps when the arguments against Israel are "but the Palestinians were here first", and my favourite is "there's never been 'an Israel' or Jewish homeland".

My favourite from the 90's: many of the historical Isrealites never actually existed including Moses, David and Jesus.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Iran said on Saturday it had arrested the head of a US-based "terrorist group" accused of being behind a deadly 2008 bombing in the southern city of Shiraz and planning other attacks.
"Jamshid Sharmahd, who was leading armed and sabotage operations inside Iran, is now in the powerful hands" of Iran's security forces, state television said, citing an intelligence ministry statement.

This should be interesting.

eehellfire

Honorary Master

Sticking to old maps is silly. Land gets conquered in wartime. If someone wants to change the current borders they'll need to have a new war. Or actually negotiate and buy the land.
But that's exactly what happened in 1948 and 1967.
The Israelis won land from that "old map"

FrankCastle

Executive Member

The UN silently supports the settlements which is why in 50y nothing has been done to stop them.
That entire region will soon become Israel except Gaza which will be annexed into Egypt and Hamas getting disbanded.
A new Arab Israeli party will replace the PLO.