Israel keeps blowing up military targets in Iran, hoping to force a confrontation before Trump can be voted out in November, sources say

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Firstly you're confusing a democratic sovereign state (Israel) with a nutbar theocracy.

Secondly, Israel's response in 1973, nuclear or otherwise would have been just that, a response, and perfectly legal under international law.

Nixon wasn't worried about retaliation against Israel, Nixon was worried about the economic shock of a nuclear war in the ME. Neither Egypt nor Syria would have been capable of response.
So again you make it sound as if Israel is not to be trusted as with others .
Dig it .
If Iran and other backwards countries in the region didn't go around spouting how they want to wipe Israel out, they would probably have the same luxuries Israel does. But keep ignoring that handy fact :rolleyes:
Pointing out the double standards applied to the ME does not mean i am ignoring anything , try harder.
Other countries in ME spouting trash talk vs Israel actively sabotaging/attacking and ignoring their obligations , which is worse ? (try to take the emotion associated with Irael out of it and look objectively)

lived666

Executive Member
Dig it .

Pointing out the double standards applied to the ME does not mean i am ignoring anything , try harder.
Other countries in ME spouting trash talk vs Israel actively sabotaging/attacking and ignoring their obligations , which is worse ? (try to take the emotion associated with Irael out of it and look objectively)
Meh
I have no problem if it is Israel that is targeting Iran, but there is no proof is there?
It could also be Saudi Arabia, USA and a host of other countries that Iran has pissed off.
Though if you want to give the credit to Israel, cool that they have the capabilities, especially after Iran tried to hack their water supply, maybe its well you tried this
so we can do this, who knows?

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Meh
I have no problem if it is Israel that is targeting Iran, but there is no proof is there?
It could also be Saudi Arabia, USA and a host of other countries that Iran has pissed off.
Though if you want to give the credit to Israel, cool that they have the capabilities, especially after Iran tried to hack their water supply, maybe its well you tried this
so we can do this, who knows?
Wow nice unbiased source there , should i link a memri tv source for justifying iran ?

lived666

Executive Member
Wow nice unbiased source there , should i link a memri tv source for justifying iran ?
meh, there are a million and one news articles about that attempted failed Iranian hack, I suppose they all biased, who cares though, they failed and maybe this is retribution and maybe its not......as I said, if you want to give Israel the credit, cool, good for them.

Last edited:

alloytoo

Honorary Master
Dig it .
What exactly are you smoking?

Defending ones citizens and territories from invading armies is not only legal under international law, it is to be encouraged.

Your problem appear to lie to the IDF's success in this regard.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
What exactly are you smoking?

Defending ones citizens and territories from invading armies is not only legal under international law, it is to be encouraged.

Your problem appear to lie to the IDF's success in this regard.
I have no issue with Israel defense forces , I have a problem with you as a fan of Israel admitting that they are reckless and prone to erratic behavior with nukes but yet you don't see the double standards applied to every other so called problem state.

Sollie

Executive Member
I have no issue with Israel defense forces , I have a problem with you as a fan of Israel admitting that they are reckless and prone to erratic behavior with nukes but yet you don't see the double standards applied to every other so called problem state.
Erratic? No. Unpredictable, yes. It's that tactic that allows them to avoid many conflicts where they have neighbors, who public claim they wish to wipe Israel of the face of the map, also regularly dumbs down and make attempts to just do just that. The results are predictable.

Don't fight harder, fight smarter?

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Erratic? No. Unpredictable, yes. It's that tactic that allows them to avoid many conflicts where they have neighbors, who public claim they wish to wipe Israel of the face of the map, also regularly dumbs down and make attempts to just do just that. The results are predictable.

Don't fight harder, fight smarter?
Yeah , none of those neighbors stand a chance really , even without USA intervention.
I like Israel , I just don't like them enough to put on blinkers to all their shenanigans that everyone is expected to overlook , the same shenanigans would get any other country into the USA freedom list.2a5609b488b62d23d7427f6cbd71a163.jpg

alloytoo

Honorary Master
Hmmm, lets see attacked by two countries on it's holiest day,

Losing a war and doesn't use nukes when the US president asks them nicely.

Has never threatened another country with nuclear weapons.

That's potentially desperate, but certainly neither reckless nor erratic.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Then they should stop attacking Israel, it hasn't worked in 70 years. it's the very definition of stupidity.
Hmmm, lets see attacked by two countries on it's holiest day,

Losing a war and doesn't use nukes when the US president asks them nicely.

Has never threatened another country with nuclear weapons.

That's potentially desperate, but certainly neither reckless nor erratic.
Yeah nobody should be interfering with anyone else , it's just that Israel seems to be given certain privileges that others aren't.
While not threatening is cool , loading nukes shows intent , which is worse even in law.
Meh maybe one day those big mouthed countries will try their luck and the world will end up with that "greater Israel" theory that some have.
Would possibly be better than what's going on now days.

alloytoo

Honorary Master
Yeah nobody should be interfering with anyone else , it's just that Israel seems to be given certain privileges that others aren't.
While not threatening is cool , loading nukes shows intent , which is worse even in law.
Meh maybe one day those big mouthed countries will try their luck and the world will end up with that "greater Israel" theory that some have.
Would possibly be better than what's going on now days.
Getting attacked by two nations is a privilige? You have some funny ideas.

Having the US step in to stop your stupid ass being handed to you on a nuke is a privilige.

TheJman

Expert Member
So Iran should have been left unsanctioned like Israel was after being flaky with nukes , if Israel did carry out strikes against them they should be allowed to retaliate with no fear of US intervention.
Good chat , glad you agree with me.
The one small detail you seem to conveniently over look is that Iran constantly threatens to wipe Israel and the USA off the face of the earth... If you're okay with giving someone like that weapons.. then by your own logic... ISIS should also have the right to defend itself? They created a country and have full rights to attack as well?

Also, go ask the Saudi's how they feel about Iran getting Nukes?

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Getting attacked by two nations is a privilige? You have some funny ideas.

Having the US step in to stop your stupid ass being handed to you on a nuke is a privilige.
The privelege was them loading nukes but not being freedomed by the USA.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
The one small detail you seem to conveniently over look is that Iran constantly threatens to wipe Israel and the USA off the face of the earth... If you're okay with giving someone like that weapons.. then by your own logic... ISIS should also have the right to defend itself? They created a country and have full rights to attack as well?

Also, go ask the Saudi's how they feel about Iran getting Nukes?
Talk is cheap , actions should determine intent , iran and others blow their mouths off much like rocket man , Israel illegally expands its land , spies , steals tech , attacks allied ships knowing they are allies and nothing happens .
Even Jewish studies have said that if US funding is pulled they would survive but they would not be anywhere near as powerful or comfortable.
Guess all that money spent on secretly sterilizing people against their will would have to be diverted to iron dome maintenance.

TheJman

Expert Member
Talk is cheap , actions should determine intent , iran and others blow their mouths off much like rocket man , Israel illegally expands its land , spies , steals tech , attacks allied ships knowing they are allies and nothing happens .

Even Jewish studies have said that if US funding is pulled they would survive but they would not be anywhere near as powerful or comfortable.
Guess all that money spent on secretly sterilizing people against their will would have to be diverted to iron dome maintenance.
So I assume then you've done your research in terms of what Iran has done... starting off with their funding and backing of hizbollah? Actions... determine intent ;)

Serious question, why do you hate Israel so much, like, who are you talking to and what are you reading that has you so wound up and angry about Israel, so much so that every thread here that has a hint or mention of Israel or Jews, rest assure we can find Jabulani22 on every page... that's a lot of anger you have there pal...