Israel keeps blowing up military targets in Iran, hoping to force a confrontation before Trump can be voted out in November, sources say

TheJman

Expert Member
I dont believe hezbollah is legit , are you intentionally being difficult ?
Yes iran is bad , so is saudi , the US , israel , everyone...... why are only some punished ?
Your accusation of hate implied your next step was calling antisemite into play , once again i do not hate them but i cannot give a free pass , the same way i do not give a free pass to isis or others , read my posts and dont focus in on my ones about jews/israel and misunderstand.
This thread is about israel and iran so im talking about them , if thats not how it works then everyone except you has misunderstood the forum .
Except i can sit on the horse as these things are well documented , good luck on your propaganda theory regarding the USS Liberty and spying events .
Not trying to be difficult, I miss understood your post in relation to hezbollah.

You know what they say about assumptions Jabulani - please let's keep assumptions out of this. Your line.. actions show intent, your actions on this platform are to attack Israel and the Jews on every thread you can, I am simply questioning what made you such an angry man and gave you so much hate?

So you believe every source of news or article you read? Do you ever question and stress test them? Do you try read both sides, do you research the individual who wrote the piece and what his or her background is.... you need to be careful when reading anything pal - and to trust any one source without stress testing it, or understand any situation without reading both sides is frankly unacceptable and shows a predisposed view to a situation and no desire to properly understand the facts. And what's worse, is to then come onto a public forum and share those untested facts as gospel truth - that there pal, that is irresponsible

Jabulani22

Executive Member
I dont think anyone disputes the fact that Israel along with MANY other countries have questionable policies that doesnt line up wih how you would run things.
This includes Palestine and Hamas.

You have to acknowldege that Palestinian reponses have placed Israel in a worst light than it would like to be. And your accusation of them being theives. I cant recall any incident where the Iraeli army walked into a country and helped themselves to whatever they wanted.
If you look around its actually China that has its grubby hands in everyones pocket.
The settlements are where the land is actually being taken , look at the expansion over time (not due to wars).
The theft of tech is documented , US tech to boot .
Yes China is the quiet coloniser , look at how much of africa they are "invested" in , you dont invest money if you know it wont be paid back , they are clearly after resources/land/etc.

TheJman

Expert Member
Little off topic now , the door didnt die , a shop owner died due to it , the flowers should have been laid at his death scene.
Going by media coverage you would assume the guy killed someone at the synagogue.......
You're the one bringing it up.. you can't hide behind "being off topic" when get shown facts that don't suit your agenda pal - feel free to go up and delete your comment.

Ah ha... so when media coverage doesn't suit your agenda, then it can be stress tested and verified... so you do have the ability to do so, you just choose when to do so and when not to

Thought we could have an intelligent conversation, but clearly you're more interested in spewing hate and lies than anything else... good to know - good luck pal :):thumbsup:

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Not trying to be difficult, I miss understood your post in relation to hezbollah.

You know what they say about assumptions Jabulani - please let's keep assumptions out of this. Your line.. actions show intent, your actions on this platform are to attack Israel and the Jews on every thread you can, I am simply questioning what made you such an angry man and gave you so much hate?

So you believe every source of news or article you read? Do you ever question and stress test them? Do you try read both sides, do you research the individual who wrote the piece and what his or her background is.... you need to be careful when reading anything pal - and to trust any one source without stress testing it, or understand any situation without reading both sides is frankly unacceptable and shows a predisposed view to a situation and no desire to properly understand the facts. And what's worse, is to then come onto a public forum and share those untested facts as gospel truth - that there pal, that is irresponsible
Nice ad hominem there , is that a jidf tactic ?
once again , statement of facts freely available is not hate .
Saying a country is up to nonsense does not mean or imply hate .
Yes i read widely and take in many sources as you would see if you read the thread , so dont come out here trying to discredit me , unless you have other info re: the USS Liberty/spying/buying senators in the US .
Also perhaps you further misunderstood , i never said anything was gospel and im not here to convert , unlike you shining the t*rd actions of a particular country trying to make a diamond.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
You're the one bringing it up.. you can't hide behind "being off topic" when get shown facts that don't suit your agenda pal - feel free to go up and delete your comment.

Ah ha... so when media coverage doesn't suit your agenda, then it can be stress tested and verified... so you do have the ability to do so, you just choose when to do so and when not to

Thought we could have an intelligent conversation, but clearly you're more interested in spewing hate and lies than anything else... good to know - good luck pal :):thumbsup:
I brought it up to show the double standard , if we were face to face id ask you the name of the guy who died in that attack , you probably wouldnt know it , like many people wouldnt but you would know it was an attack on a synagogue.

TheJman

Expert Member
Nice ad hominem there , is that a jidf tactic ?
once again , statement of facts freely available is not hate .
Saying a country is up to nonsense does not mean or imply hate .
Yes i read widely and take in many sources as you would see if you read the thread , so dont come out here trying to discredit me , unless you have other info re: the USS Liberty/spying/buying senators in the US .
Also perhaps you further misunderstood , i never said anything was gospel and im not here to convert , unlike you shining the t*rd actions of a particular country trying to make a diamond.
I haven't gone into the facts, and not once have I come out saying I'm shining a light on Israel's actions - merely calling you out for finding you on every Israel page.

Like I said, you've made up your mind - Israel is a horrific country who sterilizes people, trains dolphins to attack arabs in the sea, causes earth quakes in Iran, they're really bad guys and Iran is right to want to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Sad part for me is just how much hate you live with, must be a sad way to live - I hope you find happiness, but not at the cost of anyone else - good luck Jabulani

FrankCastle

Executive Member
The settlements are where the land is actually being taken , look at the expansion over time (not due to wars).
Yes China is the quiet coloniser , look at how much of africa they are "invested" in , you dont invest money if you know it wont be paid back , they are clearly after resources/land/etc.
The slow land expansion is a protracted and preemtive strategy to quell a possible attack from Hamas. Remember the entire northern region of Israel is mostly Arab, and most of these arabs are muslim.
These people have looked beyond the initial invasion and learnt to live in peace with jews as Israeli citizens. I dont see Israeli expansions and invasions happening here.

When a group is hell bent on your destruction even after offering them compromise after compromise, what do you do?
And with each rejected offer, less is given - thats how negotiations work.

Tech expansion and growth is based on taking an idea and building on it - its been like this since Newton and Leibniz.

Last edited:

Jabulani22

Executive Member
I haven't gone into the facts, and not once have I come out saying I'm shining a light on Israel's actions - merely calling you out for finding you on every Israel page.

Like I said, you've made up your mind - Israel is a horrific country who sterilizes people, trains dolphins to attack arabs in the sea, causes earth quakes in Iran, they're really bad guys and Iran is right to want to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Sad part for me is just how much hate you live with, must be a sad way to live - I hope you find happiness, but not at the cost of anyone else - good luck Jabulani
Thats true though.
Now you look silly.
Now all your hard work to make it look like i hate israel is undone because you cant accept facts.
I never said that either , now you look more silly because i have maintained that nations should stay out of each others affairs.

edit - Then why comment if you dont know anything ?

Jabulani22

Executive Member
The slow land expansion is a protracted and preemtive strategy to quell a possible attack from Hamas. Remember the entire northern region of Israel is mostly Arab, and most of these arabs are muslim.
Theses people have looked beyond the initial invasion and learnt to live in peace with jews as Israeli citizens. I dont see Israeli expansions and invasions happening here.

When a group is hell bent on your destruction even after offering them compromise after compromise, what do you do?
And with each rejected offer, less is given - thats how negotiations work.

Tech expansion and growth is based on taking an idea and building on it - its been like this since Newton and Leibniz.
Having enemies does not entitle anyone to act as they please.
Tech being stolen has been around since Og discovered fire and Grog saw it , doesnt make it right.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
You mistake rational discourse and compromise for privilege.
So if NK or egypt or whoever loaded nukes with intent to use them against another country , would they be afforded the "rational discourse" or would the USA step in and stop it via military action?
Dont play dumb here , its rules for some and privlege for others.

Reactions: STS

alloytoo

Honorary Master
Cant comment without any references.
Officially it didn't happen, because officially Israel doesn't have, and doesn't threaten sovereign states with them.

Unofficial of course every one knows that Israel very most probably does have Nukes.

Rumour has it that in 1973 Israel was losing the Yom Kippur war after an attack by Syria and Egypt. In desperation they start loading Nukes onto their aircraft. The US got wind of it and Nixon phoned Golda Meir pledging military aid if they refrained.

No nukes were used in 1973, and US military aid enabled the Israelis to defend themselves.

Now I personally think the rumour is true, but J22 feels that the idea of Israel defending herself against two invading armies "proves" that Israel is a rogue state that should be censured.

alloytoo

Honorary Master
So if NK or egypt or whoever loaded nukes with intent to use them against another country , would they be afforded the "rational discourse" or would the USA step in and stop it via military action?
Dont play dumb here , its rules for some and privlege for others.
That would depend on whether they were being attacked by those countries. Even if Israel had used Nukes it would have been legal under international law. A sovereign state has the right to defend itself.

Dont play dumb here , its rules for some and privlege for others
The rule is pretty simple, if you get attacked it is legal to defend yourself.

Self-defense in international law refers to the inherent right of a State to use of force in response to an armed attack. Self-defense is one of the exceptions to the prohibition against use of force under article 2(4) of the UN Charter and customary international law.

Last edited:

Jabulani22

Executive Member
That would depend on whether they were being attacked by those countries. Even if Israel had used Nukes it would have been legal under international law. A sovereign state has the right to defend itself.

The rule is pretty simple, if you get attacked it is legal to defend yourself.

Self-defense in international law refers to the inherent right of a State to use of force in response to an armed attack. Self-defense is one of the exceptions to the prohibition against use of force under article 2(4) of the UN Charter and customary international law.
Not debating the legality , I'm saying if any of their neighbors did the same thing they would not have gotten a talk.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Officially it didn't happen, because officially Israel doesn't have, and doesn't threaten sovereign states with them.

Unofficial of course every one knows that Israel very most probably does have Nukes.

Rumour has it that in 1973 Israel was losing the Yom Kippur war after an attack by Syria and Egypt. In desperation they start loading Nukes onto their aircraft. The US got wind of it and Nixon phoned Golda Meir pledging military aid if they refrained.

No nukes were used in 1973, and US military aid enabled the Israelis to defend themselves.

Now I personally think the rumour is true, but J22 feels that the idea of Israel defending herself against two invading armies "proves" that Israel is a rogue state that should be censured.
Not even close to what I said.
Jidf out in full force today .

Sollie

Executive Member
You're dragging too many things into the argument at the same time. So let's put this one to rest.

Why is Israel not allowed to steal tech, yet all the others do? Russia does it, China does it, Canada does it, Japan does it, hell even South Africa does it. All countries do it. It's that brother in jail you never speak of in diplomatic cicles unless exposed and it causes embarrassment. The USA has it down pat: some companies even have a dedicated defense teams set up to litigate exactly this to a profitable status - where it's cheaper to steal, pay up if caught, than develop it yourself. And it's not just software or cell phones ...

None of these countries have their backs perpetually against that proverbial wall. Why should Israel not do it if their very existence might depend on it?

FWIW, it gets rather amusing at times. Some years ago, some of the "stolen" drawings and plans were even stamped for delivery via diplomatic post, with the official stamp of country where it was stolen "from" where it was sent by them. I kid you not! :X3: :ROFL:

In turn they "stole" the improvements (I'm not sure if reciprocating embassy stamps were also done by some numpty on the return side, but I suspect not as some extremely agitated back-channel chats ensued which ended with the old set being detroyed after a fresh replacement set was received).

Tbh, I think you're being extremely naive here.