Israel keeps blowing up military targets in Iran, hoping to force a confrontation before Trump can be voted out in November, sources say

rietrot

Honorary Master
Not saying aid to anywhere is really even an investment , the US should just stop bankrolling these guys as all that seems to happen is the US troops fight and die for foreign interests , at least the "investment" in Africa doesn't generally require deaths.
The US needs to send aid everywhere.

They are printing too many dollars just to keep it to themselves, and the rest of the world having that aid money keeps the dollar alive as the reserve/trade currency.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
The US needs to send aid everywhere.

They are printing too many dollars just to keep it to themselves, and the rest of the world having that aid money keeps the dollar alive as the reserve/trade currency.
Yup nothing is done without a reason , better the US than China .

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Highlighted the important part , thanks.

Just Israel would be fine for me.
Illegal by International standards not by Israeli standards which is open to interpretation. When Egypt controlled the Gaza and Jordan controlled the West bank respectively there was no talk of Palestinain independance or land.
When these countires lost those areas in 1967 from a no win war which they instigated they literally abandoned those terrotories which allowed Israel to swoop in annex those areas and build settlements.

Its coming to a point where the only option for a resolution is for Palestine to give up ALL the land to Israel, dismantle their terrorist parties and Jihadi groups, but demand full Israeli citizenship and right to travel freely, and to live in peace with the Jews like their fellow arabs in the North.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Illegal by International standards not by Israeli standards which is open to interpretation. When Egypt controlled the Gaza and Jordan controlled the West bank respectively there was no talk of Palestinain independance or land.
When these countires lost those areas in 1967 from a no win war which they instigated they literally abandoned those terrotories which allowed Israel to swoop in annex those areas and build settlements.

Its coming to a point where the only option for a resolution is for Palestine to give up ALL the land to Israel, dismantle their terrorist parties and Jihadi groups, but demand full Israeli citizenship and right to travel freely, and to live in peace with the Jews like their fellow arabs in the North.
the-un-so-israel-supports-a-two-state-solution-right-israel-42623488.png
Anyway , illegal under international law is illegal , exactly as I have pointed out many times , the same law or rule should apply to every country.
I can like Israel and dislike the double standards,but yes Palestinian terrorist groups should stop poking the bear.
And living as citizens was covered in my first post , Israel needs to get rid of it's apartheid style laws.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
View attachment 878289
Anyway , illegal under international law is illegal , exactly as I have pointed out many times , the same law or rule should apply to every country.
I can like Israel and dislike the double standards,but yes Palestinian terrorist groups should stop poking the bear.
And living as citizens was covered in my first post , Israel needs to get rid of it's apartheid style laws.
When Arafat said no to everything at 2000 camp David and then responded with his bloody Itifadas, a 2 state solution effectively went out the window. Then the walls came up that finally put that baby to rest. Its now just a buzz word.

Illegal settlements is another buzz word. The UN, Red Cross have to show that they care to satisfy the liberals and human rights activists but they know Israel are just acting on the responses of a terrorist ideology hell bent on their destruction, with little to no concern for their own survival.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
When Arafat said no to everything at 2000 camp David and then responded with his bloody Itifadas, a 2 state solution effectively went out the window. Then the walls came up that finally put that baby to rest. Its now just a buzz word.

Illegal settlements is another buzz word. The UN, Red Cross have to show that they care to satisfy the liberals and human rights activists but they know Israel are just acting on the responses of a terrorist ideology hell bent on their destruction, with little to no concern for their own survival.
So you are saying you can see the double standards but would rather skirt the issues , gotcha.
Terrorists are bad , occupying land and having apartheid style laws is bad , unless of course israel supporters(the ones who justify everything,not rational ones who can see problems) also agree with apartheid style laws ?

FrankCastle

Executive Member
So you are saying you can see the double standards but would rather skirt the issues , gotcha.
Terrorists are bad , occupying land and having apartheid style laws is bad , unless of course israel supporters(the ones who justify everything,not rational ones who can see problems) also agree with apartheid style laws ?
Some liberal coined the phrase apartheid style laws and now its a common liberal quote. Terrorists go into Tel Aviv blow themselves up along with innocent civilians, Israel responds with a crackdown including a massive wall that hopes to keep these extremists out - and now its all of a sudden Apartheid.
Where's the apartheid in Northern Israel where muslim arabs and jews live side by side in peace?
Where's the apartheid where Ethiopians are free to hold violent protests in Tel Aviv without getting massacred.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Please sir. show me evidence of Israeli apartheid laws on anyone who doesnt want to see them destroyed. Even those attempting peace are killed by Hamas.

A Palestinian in the Gaza Strip was arrested for carrying out activities which encourage normalisation of relations with Israel, the Ministry of Interior reported yesterday.

Spokesman for the Hamas-run Ministry of Interior in the Gaza Strip, Iyad Al-Bazm, said Rami Aman had been arrested after a warrant was issued by the prosecution because he had established “normalisation activities with the Israeli occupation via the Internet”.

Aman and his colleagues had been referred for investigation and the legal procedures will be taken against them, Al-Bazm added.

OPINION: The PA is provoking the Palestinians with its Israel normalisation meetings

“Establishing any activity or communicating with the Israeli occupation under any cover is a crime punishable by law, and a betrayal of our people and their sacrifices,” the official said.

Cofounder of the Gaza Youth Committee, Aman held a two-hour Zoom call with “peace activists” from Israel, during which he discussed a number of topics including the coronavirus.

According to his family, shortly after the call, he was summoned by the Hamas security apparatus and they have not heard from him since yesterday.

Sollie

Executive Member
Please sir. show me evidence of Israeli apartheid laws on anyone who doesnt want to see them destroyed. Even those attempting peace are killed by Hamas.

I'm sure it's a mistake. Who's gonna start a gofundme for J22 to go sort it out, explain it to the Hamas leadership?

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Yeah , its all technicalities and interpretation until you are an innocent palestinian being oppressed or an iranian getting illegally missiled .
Nothing to see here until israel opens up that glass farm in the ME .

FrankCastle

Executive Member
I'm sure it's a mistake. Who's gonna start a gofundme for J22 to go sort it out, explain it to the Hamas leadership?
Theres consolation knowing that if you want to hide from someone and "disappear", Hamas will oblige.

alloytoo

Honorary Master

Here's the problem.

alloytoo

Honorary Master
Yeah , its all technicalities and interpretation until you are an innocent palestinian being oppressed

Most country's consider citizenship a relatively big technicality.

But the people oppressing the Palestinians are their fellow Arabs

Vorastra

Expert Member
View attachment 878289
"International law".
Also known as, "laws that only apply if they can be enforced."
Good luck.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Most country's consider citizenship a relatively big technicality.

But the people oppressing the Palestinians are their fellow Arabs
LOL , try harder.
"International law".
Good luck.
It wont be long before folk showing up saying the rwandan genocide was technically illegal .

rambo919

Honorary Master
"International law".
Good luck.
Any cursory glance at UN history shows a tendency to act tough but do nothing real..... the only power the UN actually has is sanctions and if ANY block of countries simply start ignoring this...... the UN cannot actually do anything to them without their agreement.

Also there is the sordid history of UN forces stomping down on democratically elected governments or staying back while massacres occur and so on..... It's a giant ass scam is my only conclusion.

International law is whatever the strongest block within the UN says it is.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Yeah , its all technicalities and interpretation until you are an innocent palestinian being oppressed or an iranian getting illegally missiled .
Nothing to see here until israel opens up that glass farm in the ME .
The Palestinian authorities have never accepted a two state solution because they want to annihilate the Jews and take the whole country..... you cannot negotiate with a mad dog.

If a neighbouring country publically declares it's intentions to wipe you off of the face of the earth..... you are unofficially at war..... cry me a river.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
The Palestinian authorities have never accepted a two state solution because they want to annihilate the Jews and take the whole country..... you cannot negotiate with a mad dog.

If a neighbouring country publically declares it's intentions to wipe you off of the face of the earth..... you are unofficially at war..... cry me a river.
Mad dog ....... More like people whose land was given away to their enemies by the British.
Meh I don't care tbh , all countries including Israel should cease all illegal/technically illegal stuff and drop their apartheid style laws.(if they have them)