Israel launches new air raid on Hamas in Gaza

Devviem

Expert Member

Devviem

Expert Member
So no international outcry calling Hamas out on using sharp point ammunition to attack civilians?

scudsucker

Expert Member
So no international outcry calling Hamas out on using sharp point ammunition to attack civilians?
Yes, in the one minute between you posting the OP, and your response to your OP, there has been "no international outcry calling Hamas out"

Edit: also, FFS, read the goddamn article before you reflexively post; the article specifies that "gunfire from the territory targeted [IDF] soldiers" and "shots from Gaza were fired at Israeli soldiers"... not civilians

Last edited:

f2wohf

Honorary Master
So shooting at civilians is ok as long as you don't hit or kill them? :wtf:
Shooting at walls you mean, nobody shot at a civilian, but at a structure in which civilians may or may have not been.

Amazing how you get trolled easily though.

Edit: the distances for Sderot on Google are wrong (saying 33 to 72kms while some parts of Sderot are at less than 1km).

Last edited:

Devviem

Expert Member
Shooting at walls you mean, nobody shot at a civilian, but at a structure in which civilians may or may have not been.

By the way, Sderot is a few tens of kilometers from
Gaza, I’m not sure the shooter had any clue of what he was shooting.

Amazing how you get trolled easily though.
So, in other words, he just shot randomly towards an area hoping to hit nothing, sure!

EDIT: BTW, did you know trolling can get you banned?

f2wohf

Honorary Master
So, in other words, he just shot randomly towards an area hoping to hit nothing, sure!

EDIT: BTW, did you know trolling can get you banned?
I like to take risks in my life.

In essence, he was shooting at a building or a wall, we don’t know if he saw civilians and was targeting civilians.

That’s what your article says, you jumped to conclusion and went with “civilian”.

Devviem

Expert Member
I like to take risks in my life.

In essence, he was shooting at a building or a wall, we don’t know if he saw civilians and was targeting civilians.

That’s what your article says, you jumped to conclusion and went with “civilian”.
No, I used my logic!
If the shooter shot towards a house, where actual civilians resides, he did not shoot at the house, he shot at civilians but, missed and hit the wall of a house where, guess who lives, CIVILIANS!
Lucky for the CIVILIANS that the shooter was so far away that he missed them.

The shooter did not try to hit the wall he tried to kill innocent people, don't be ridiculous!