Israel launches new air raid on Hamas in Gaza

lived666

Executive Member
I like to take risks in my life.

In essence, he was shooting at a building or a wall, we don’t know if he saw civilians and was targeting civilians.

That’s what your article says, you jumped to conclusion and went with “civilian”.
Now you being silly dude. Sderot is a civilian town and the photos show damage to a house and a vehicle.

8537439010001009801744no.jpg
853687401000100640360no.jpg

f2wohf

Honorary Master
No, I used my logic!
If the shooter shot towards a house, where actual civilians resides, he did not shoot at the house, he shot at civilians but, missed and hit the wall of a house where, guess who lives, CIVILIANS!
Lucky for the CIVILIANS that the shooter was so far away that he missed them.

The shooter did not try to hit the wall he tried to kill innocent people, don't be ridiculous!
How do you know civilians reside in the house?

f2wohf

Honorary Master
Is this a troll question again...:erm:
In essence, he shot at a house. I guess you never heard of empty/abandoned/in construction houses where nobody resides (even though there is a good chance it was a normal house)?

Call a cat a cat, that’s what News24 is doing. You are speculating.

eg2505

Honorary Master
sderot is ISRAEL,

was there any warning before they opened fire? did the occupants get a phone call telling them to not be in the house?
SMS/Whatsapp maybe?

ok residents got none of the above? well then its a terrorist attack pure and simple,
should be condemned in the strongest possible terms, just like stabbing Jews with a kitchen knife at a bus station.
or running jews over with a BMW:p or blowing up people on a bus/train.

problem is the ENTIRE media is Biased against israel, always was, always WILL be.

saturnz

Honorary Master
sderot is ISRAEL,

was there any warning before they opened fire? did the occupants get a phone call telling them to not be in the house?
SMS/Whatsapp maybe?

ok residents got none of the above? well then its a terrorist attack pure and simple,
should be condemned in the strongest possible terms, just like stabbing Jews with a kitchen knife at a bus station.
or running jews over with a BMW:p or blowing up people on a bus/train.

problem is the ENTIRE media is Biased against israel, always was, always WILL be.
too soon juniour

you have to wait for those who believe Obama is muslim to say something, then the fun starts

Dave

Honorary Master
6 houses in Sderot hit by machine gun fire

Six houses in Sderot were struck by machine gun fire from the Gaza Strip Wednesday.

The Sderot Municipality stated that "a short while ago, IDF aircraft were fired at. Bullets hit a number of houses in Sderot. There were no casualties but the houses were damaged. The municipality workers are on the scene to provide an initial response together with the security and rescue forces."

One of the damaged houses belonged to former Sderot mayor Eli Moyal.]
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/246085

scudsucker

Expert Member
Got to love those double standards.

:D
The Sderot Municipality stated that "a short while ago, IDF aircraft were fired at. Bullets hit a number of houses in Sderot. There were no casualties but the houses were damaged.
Sounds like the machine gun was fired at an IDF aircraft; the rounds that missed hit some houses.

Not quite the same as firing directly at civilian houses.

eg2505

Honorary Master
too soon juniour

you have to wait for those who believe Obama is muslim to say something, then the fun starts
but we off topic now, so lets end it there, before the ban-hammer comes and squishes me.....

like I said, Sderot is ISRAEL, like Askelon is ISRAEL guys,

ponder

Honorary Master
Now you being silly dude. Sderot is a civilian town and the photos show damage to a house and a vehicle.

View attachment 522159
View attachment 522161
You're not serious?

A bullet that does not penetrate a car windscreen but only damages it slightly? We can do with those in SA!
Next you see a ripped metal window frame with a bullet stuck in it. 1. the damage to the frame does not look like damage done by a bullet at all. 2. The bullet is oddly placed in the hole, it's staged and there is no deformity to the bullet or even a scratch on it, elementary physics tells me this is IMPOSSIBLE.

Try harder.