Israel Strikes Gaza Terror Sites after Rockets Fired at Tel Aviv

joeline

TEL AVIV — In the early morning hours here, the Israel Defense Forces said it began striking “terror sites in Gaza” after two rockets were launched from the coastal enclave in the direction of central Israel.

Local media reports documented explosions in various sections of the Gaza Strip. Palestinian witnesses told Reuters that Israeli warplanes targeted two Hamas security positions in the south and north of the Gaza Strip.

The IDF retaliation was immediately followed by more reports of Israeli rocket sirens going off, this time in the Israeli communities close to the Gaza Strip. The IDF said it was investigating the cause of the latest incoming rocket alerts.
Read More...
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/03/14/israel-strikes-gaza-terror-sites-after-rockets-fired-at-tel-aviv/

Last edited by a moderator:

eg2505

Honorary Master
just before elections in israel

now it gets interesting, what sort of response one can expect.

Cray

Honorary Master
Clearly you do
Am quite capable of deciding on my own what is and or is not important, however if you need some random poster to tell you what to think then knock yourself out.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Who cares, the whole region needs to be wiped off the planet. And that includes Cyprus.

Terror attack in the Middle East is as newsworthy as the sun rising.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Friend of mine living in Tel Aviv had to sleep in a bomb shelter because of what happened.
I hope Israel go and do what needs to be done
should have been taken care of a long time ago,
unfortunately our leftist leaders had other ideas,
now we got a whole generation of killers, willing to run over soldiers and stab random people all because they cant share.

marine1

Honorary Master
should have been taken care of a long time ago,
unfortunately our leftist leaders had other ideas,
now we got a whole generation of killers, willing to run over soldiers and stab random people all because they cant share.
Yup but wait eventually the big war will come and it will be resolved and I can assure you these terrorists wont win

Israel will crush them once and for all
Gloves will come off

marine1

Honorary Master
Am quite capable of deciding on my own what is and or is not important, however if you need some random poster to tell you what to think then knock yourself out.
Then stop trolling here?

Rabobi

Executive Member
Yup but wait eventually the big war will come and it will be resolved and I can assure you these terrorists wont win

Gloves will come off
Lol, sure, how's that working out for them the last few decades?

eg2505

Honorary Master

Gloves will come off
Oh, Yes @marine1, Am Yisrael Chai!

we will turn Iran into a Radioactive desert, the cactus wont even grow,
but then we will have finally peace.

the only nation on earth, where the greeting is "peace" .

MR.C

Expert Member

Gloves will come off
Israel has an army, the IDF. The defenders of the land dont have and army financially supported by the US. Call it war or not, call it whatever you want, as long as you know that 1 side has military and nuclear weapons, the other side doesnt.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
Oh, Yes @marine1, Am Yisrael Chai!

we will turn Iran into a Radioactive desert, the cactus wont even grow,
but then we will have finally peace.

the only nation on earth, where the greeting is "peace" .
Are you going to go and help with that radioactive stuff?

eg2505

Honorary Master
Israel has an army, the IDF. The defenders of the land dont have and army financially supported by the US. Call it war or not, call it whatever you want, as long as you know that 1 side has military and nuclear weapons, the other side doesnt.
so what do you call this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Revolutionary_Guard_Corps

Hamas/Hezbolla is well known to be a proxy and receive arms (indirectly) from them.

so well funded from the oil exports, they are the last user (even today) of the F14 tomcat.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumman_F-14_Tomcat