iStore announces iPhone 13 Pro launch date for South Africa

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
That's a lot sooner than I was expecting. Finally time for an upgrade.

romzido

Am sitting with an iPhone X, will upgrade just not sure 12 Pro or 13 Pro depending on the attractiveness of the packages.

pozmans

Am sitting with an iPhone X, will upgrade just not sure 12 Pro or 13 Pro depending on the attractiveness of the packages.

There will definitely be a noticeable upgrade in your case. I’d personally go for the 12 Pro since there wasn’t a massive overhaul in the 13, plus the outright purchase price on Carbonite is now around R16k which is a steal. I’d imagine the Core Group is going to screw us over once again and charge at least R28500 for the 13 Pro 256GB.

fruitbat

Expert Member
There will definitely be a noticeable upgrade in your case. I’d personally go for the 12 Pro since there wasn’t a massive overhaul in the 13, plus the outright purchase price on Carbonite is now around R16k which is a steal. I’d imagine the Core Group is going to screw us over once again and charge at least R28500 for the 13 Pro 256GB.
I guess I’m a cheap skate. Sitting with the older iPhone 5 shaped SE after I had an oopsie with my prev iPhone. I’m looking to upgrade now l, however waiting for some Black Friday magic. This will be a proper upgrade.
I don’t get how you recommend a noticeable upgrade from the X to the 12 or 13? I meant did it really change that much?