iStore Annual Sale – All the top deals

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
Staff member
iStore Annual Sale – All the top deals

The iStore has launched its Annual Sale, which will run from 24 May until 10 June 2018.

The sale features discounts on a range of Apple products – including MacBooks and iPhones – and accessories.

dj2381

Expert Member
I will never understand why people would buy these products, 30K for a iMac 27" i5 Quad core, with a lousy 8GB of RAM and 2GB Radeon GPU, I actually laughed out loud just thinking about the comparable windows PC that could be bought for that price, and this on special none the less :crylaugh:

lestoran

I will never understand why people would buy these products, 30K for a iMac 27" i5 Quad core, with a lousy 8GB of RAM and 2GB Radeon GPU, I actually laughed out loud just thinking about the comparable windows PC that could be bought for that price, and this on special none the less :crylaugh:

Well I would not buy one either at that price. Apple make great machines but they are wildly overpriced.

That being said I would not work for a company that does not give me a MacBook Pro. I'm used to working on one and would not go back to Windows. They really are THAT good for development.