It’s not just BEE, race-based affirmative action must go too

MEIOT

Expert Member
Agree wholeheartedly. It's time these shite policies end. Being employed/employable based on merit should speak voulmes more than the color of one's skin.

Eric

Honorary Master
Is Lithuanian an international language? Finnish?
Who was debating either? We were discussing what you posted here:

Also, the Baltic states joined NATO while we keep spitting in the west's general direction.
I think what you're doing is nothing more than highlighting the ANC's failure to govern. We can all see that. They only want spades and only want to dig to China at the moment.

Last edited:

Eric

Honorary Master
as long as you live...yep I agree

But why should we spoil out kids AFTER we die with all that money is beyond me.
Yeah, let's rather spoil the elite than leave something to give our kids a leg up. You do realise that 'White minority capital' would be possible to translate to Black majority capital if everyone cared for the next generation. I earn enough to buy two new decent cars for myself and my wife, but I choose to drive a 13 year old car until my children are done with uni. The same goes for where we live. The banks will give me a pretty decent bond, but I choose to live well within my means until they are feeding themselves.
Why are we even debating any of this if you don't care about the next generation? It's THAT thinking that guarantees there is no future.

Last edited:

Eric

Honorary Master
the big trouble with forcing English on 92% of the non-english SA population is the inevitavble subtext of "your language is nog good enough for education"
And the big trouble with the alternative is finding people to develop the curriculum and teach it. While the elite drain our resources for "more important" things.
Lipservice got us to where we are.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
as long as you live...yep I agree

But why should we spoil out kids AFTER we die with all that money is beyond me.
And your kids will be struggling to pay rent/bills, constantly worrying about finances, can't travel internationally to broaden their horizons, and will never be able to actualise their full potential. This will have a negative knock-on effect towards your grandchildren as well. All because their selfish and short-sighted father was unable to think beyond himself and a single generation.

If your descendants always have to start over from the beginning in every generation, they'll always be under the jack-boot of those that got an economic head start that's been passed down over multiple generations.

Last edited:

losta

Why are we even debating any of this if you don't care about the next generation? It's THAT thinking that guarantees there is no future.
We are debating about ALL SA generations. And all of them should be getting the same head start

WHITE people are having swimming pools while blacks are living in shacks will NOT be a sustainable model

losta

If your descendants always have to start over from the beginning in every generation, they'll always be under the jack-boot of those that got an economic head start that's been passed down over multiple generations.
Thank you for making my point

losta

And the big trouble with the alternative is finding people to develop the curriculum and teach it. .....
Many states had a lingo transition in education in 12 months.

Maybe we are not as smart as Kazachs or Estonians, so let's try to do this in 24 months

Sl8er

Executive Member
We are debating about ALL SA generations. And all of them should be getting the same head start

WHITE people are having swimming pools while blacks are living in shacks will NOT be a sustainable model

You do know that the BLACK middle class is bigger than the WHITE middle class, right?
And you also realize that even if you took everything away from the WHITES you would still have more poor BLACKS than rich BLACKS, right?

Knyro

PhD in Everything
Thank you for making my point
If we do what you propose, the white people will just leave and go be rich somewhere else, while still profiting off SA. I see shrugging off the yoke of white monopoly capital (for lack of a better term) is your main goal here.

That's not going to happen without a huge class of VERY wealthy black people that own productive assets, which will not happen if they are unable to pass down wealth to their children. Passing down wealth will bring about true economic liberation for black people, not communism. Look at how other African countries just get dominated from abroad, most recently by the Chinese, because they're too poor to defend themselves economically. That's what will happen to SA if we follow the path you propose.

Last edited:

ponder

Honorary Master
Look at how other African countries just get dominated from abroad, most recently by the Chinese, because they're too poor to defend themselves economically. That's what will happen to SA if we follow the path you propose.
Nobody held a gun to their head, they invited the chinese with open arms. They will even subjugate their own people to appease their new masters. But no responsibility will be taken for that while they line their own pockets. It's a willing choice but the chinese will get the blame for it and the poor africans will claim victimhood ahead again when their own leaders sold the country out from under them. Zero accountability.

SaiyanZ

Executive Member

Blacks can't get rich by taking from whites. There's too many.

The stats say that the mean wealth per adult in SA is $22k. So if you distribute all wealth in SA evenly throughout the entire population this is what each adult will be worth. SA is the 64th country on the list. This is not even counting the ton of kids that are not adults yet. Our population is also growing faster than first world countries so we are becoming poorer on average relative to the rest of the world.

For comparison, the mean wealth per adult is over $200k for all the top 20 countries. Mean wealth per adult in Australia and USA is over $400k. South Africa is poor as ****. Even if you take everything from whites and spread it around you'll still be 20 times poorer than the average American or Australian.

Last edited:

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Blacks can't get rich by taking from whites. There's too many.
Nobody said they'll all be getting rich though?

Look at BBBEE to date, a select few connected cadres get very rich, the rest of the masses grovel on

j4ck455

Executive Member

If as you claim, white people are having swimming pools, they are having these swimming pools outside of South Africa in the countries that white people emigrated to and continue to emigrate to.

Black people can be having houses and swimming pools if they do what white people did which is to borrow money from a bank to buy these things and then pay back the money to the bank, and black people can even borrow money from a bank that calls itself African.

Splinter

Honorary Master

I've said this before, and will say it again.

I had no wealth as a white person after getting my degree in 1996. Just debt from a student loan.

I have created what money I have from working.

While I get the injustices of the past, claiming you cannot earn money is ridiculous. Especially with the bent toward AA.

Edit - oh dammit; another 5 year old account with a couple of hundred posts.

losta

If as you claim, white people are having swimming pools, they are having these swimming pools outside of South Africa in the countries that white people emigrated to and continue to emigrate to.
Saffers I met in UK, Germany or Netherlands don't have swimming pools (nor any servants)
Just way too expensive for them

the real upside is that they can live in a house without barbed wires and they can walk and cycle the streets safely.

j4ck455

Executive Member
Saffers I met in UK, Germany or Netherlands don't have swimming pools (nor any servants)
Just way too expensive for them

the real upside is that they can live in a house without barbed wires and they can walk and cycle the streets safely.
In European countries, it is too cold for swimming pools and space is limited, some people prefer saunas instead and not necessarily at their homes, and if you're a cANCer party cadre you might be allowed to swim naked in the Russian Mafia male only swimming pools.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
In European countries, it is too cold for swimming pools and space is limited, some people prefer saunas instead and not necessarily at their homes, and if you're a cANCer party cadre you might be allowed to swim naked in the Russian Mafia male only swimming pools.
That's quite a generalization you've got going there.

j4ck455

Executive Member
That's quite a generalization you've got going there.
Even if I factored in climate change in Europe, is the mortality rate there high enough to free up space for swimming pools to be built at some point in the future?