It’s now **no longer** illegal to buy fuel in a container in SA

rvZA

Expert Member
And?

I hate to be the one to bring this up but it's been a week.

Yeah, no, I honestly thought, by the way Government and the media said and talked about the 'serious violence, looting, shortages, how the economy was hurt and would suffer, etc' that this would be the case.

Simply put the "riots, violence" was not as serious and may perhaps have no effect on the economy at all. Just all lies from the start. In fact, just a bit of overreaction from everyone's side.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Yeah, no, I honestly thought, by the way Government and the media said and talked about the 'serious violence, looting, shortages, how the economy was hurt and would suffer, etc' that this would be the case.

Simply put the "riots, violence" was not as serious and may perhaps have no effect on the economy at all. Just all lies from the start. In fact, just a bit of overreaction from everyone's side.
What about food? I asked you if you managed to find any but you ignored me, I am genuinely concerned with your well being.

rvZA

Expert Member
What about food? I asked you if you managed to find any but you ignored me, I am genuinely concerned with your well being.

Yeah I'm fine. Just working through all the fake news about violent riots and shortages and struggling economy. Trying to make sense of who lied about all of this....

Unhappy438

Honorary Master

Or you know its somewhere in between. You seem to only be able to take the extreme, major effect to no effect. :rolleyes:

rvZA

Expert Member
Or you know its somewhere in between. You seem to only be able to take the extreme, major effect to no effect. :rolleyes:

Come on now, how boring would live be if we all had to live like communists - everything in the middle in one line - no man, it's either bad or its not.

rvZA

Expert Member
He's the kind of half full glass kind of guy, but the liquid is paraffin and it's on fire.

It's not that. It is just when the commies come to pick me up to interrogate me and torture me, I have to at least make it worth it.

rh1

Expert Member
MPLA winning, I think that you can accept as fact.

SA troop numbers:
Warfare and Armed Conflicts: A Statistical Encyclopedia of Casualty and Other Figures, 1492-2015, 4th ed. by Micheal Clodfelter (pg 566)

China’s involvement:
My Enemy's Enemy: Proxy Warfare in International Politics by Geraint Hughes (pg 65-79)
I am going with Wackhead on this one, we won 2-1, it was also a football(soccer) match. The one where he calls a south african vet to come do some work in Iraq. Funny as ****.

Nearly everything I read said South Africa won.

rh1

Expert Member
You've never been allowed to technically fill a 2l bottle at a petrol station, but no one bothered.
Sometimes those two litre bottles can save your ass. But for anything other than an bona fide emergency buy a proper container.

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member
I am going with Wackhead on this one, we won 2-1, it was also a football(soccer) match. The one where he calls a south african vet to come do some work in Iraq. Funny as ****.

Nearly everything I read said South Africa won.

My factual answer with figures to this was removed by the mods with the reason as "more off topic nonsense". I requested that this be removed too as it was what started my off topic nonsense. I have no idea why this is still here.

• Haha
Reactions: rh1