IT professionals who earn the biggest salaries

According to SAP's site the certification exam costs R3 900. Skimmed through YouTube, there are loads of videos. I know what I'm going to do with my free time for the next few months...:whistling:

HANA Master Race reporting in...

Unfortunately, thanks to our wonderful currency, I earn nowhere near that amount.. <insert sad panda>

Adopt me and I can become your apprentice

According to SAP's site the certification exam costs R3 900. Skimmed through YouTube, there are loads of videos. I know what I'm going to do with my free time for the next few months...:whistling:

My future looks damn bright now :)

HANA Master Race reporting in...

Unfortunately, thanks to our wonderful currency, I earn nowhere near that amount.. <insert sad panda>

You doing HANA?
I am studying for my ABAP cert. ATM and will most definitely add HANA after ABAP.

You doing HANA?
I am studying for my ABAP cert. ATM and will most definitely add HANA after ABAP.

Done HANA, Got the t-shirt/certification...

Congrats on doing ABAP. I have no idea what you'll do with it on any cloud based offering from SAP (read: all the new products), but a pat on the back none the less!

Word from the wise - if you want to get into SAP, certify in an application as well as one of the languages. A code-jockey is only as useful as his/her understanding of the application.

Back