It was an act of Love.

Dutchuncle777

PURPOSEFUL LIVING

It was an act of Love.

Love in essence need to be shared. Love not being shared will only frustrate. Love needs to spread itself to become meaningful. Out of Love, we were created to receive and give Love. Love is perfect, Love is true, Love brings forth more Love.

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with Love and the Word was Love. Creation was out of Love.

We see that talents and skills, also the skill to transfer knowledge and skills, were given by the spirit of Love. We read this in a book called Exodus in chapter 35 verse 30 to chapter 36 verse 1. The purpose of being empowered with this latent potential is to build Love's community, so that each can contribute towards the common goal of serving Love because Love Loved us first.

We see two factors at work: empowerment and community building.

In a loveless world, where anyone and everyone live selfishly, with egocentric ambition being the sole driving force, the purpose of Love is not being served.

If we are truly born of the spirit of Love, we will be selfless and our ambition would be to serve Love with Love, to satisfy the expectation of Love through living for others out of Love.

Each and every person not doing this, is thwarting the original plan of Creation. Each one not doing his/her bit in building the true tabernacle, the true temple, the true mosque – which lives in the hearts of man and woman, is sabotaging the will of Love. It means that certain actions and functions don't get performed and that, in turn, affect the lives of many.

The world today is in chaos because of man serving his own will and not that of Love.

Our decisions almost always affect others and, not anticipating this, we become instrumental in their hardship and suffering. We have received Love and Grace freely and should distribute same freely. We should Love enough to consider others; we should have reciprocal Love that will seek to satisfy the desire of Love Himself.

From now on, live for Love out of Love, multiplying Love and increasing Love.

Do not stand in the way of Love, blocking His path, or blocking the present and future of others through selfish fake love.

Obeying the spirit of Love and being guided by same spirit of Love, will take us on Love's path and not our own. The arrogant and egocentric man will have a burning passion and desire for personal achievement; he will divide and rule. Arrogance defines how we govern, how we lead, how we invest, even how we drive.

Observation of traffic proves the absence of Love from the hearts of men and women.

When we return to our initial status in Eden, the garden where the perfect health diet grew on trees and where beast had no fear of man, as peace was perfected in Love, we will also become true to the purpose of Love. Unified, bonded together in Love, we will selflessly serve Love and the those around us.

The gateway to return to Eden was opened two thousand years ago, when Love came clothed as man and paid the entrance fee for us all. Yet we desire to roam in the desert, the one eating the flesh of the other. Even with the entrance gates thrown open and Love inviting us in, we cannot check out of Hotel California because we refuse to leave our unloving ways.

We wage war for control over gemstones as each has his own ambition, his own greed to feed. Love would see us unearth these and share its Love by affecting the lives of others as He intended. We do not see that because we are not in Love!

Let the use of your Love-ordained gifts and talents not be wasted upon a wasteful, selfish life but rather let it serve to build our community, let your skills and aptitudes contribute towards a world of wholeness in Love.

Let your actions, desires, wanton be for Love, for spreading Love as Love had set us free from the bondage of the self.

Love Love as Love is God.

Spread Love, send this on to others, to inspire them to Love in His great, perfect and beautiful Love!

Ubuntu - I am because we are

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
So, you create this thread with zero room for discussion... and then create another in, I assume, an attempt to drive more traffic here?

soap-box.jpg

I could go off on a tangent as to why religion is the most vile poison in the world, but you probably won't like that. So rather I'd advise you to start a blog if you want to proselytise.

Dutchuncle777

So, you create this thread with zero room for discussion... and then create another in, I assume, an attempt to drive more traffic here?

View attachment 33762

I could go off on a tangent as to why religion is the most vile poison in the world, but you probably won't like that. So rather I'd advise you to start a blog if you want to proselytise.
It surely is nothing about religion but an explanation of the nature of the spirit, which is love. Or didn't you know that the spirit consists of love? and if we all display that, the world may become a better place? why do we insist upon being bitter and spit poison when we could have given love with less effort and expense?

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
It surely is nothing about religion but an explanation of the nature of the spirit, which is love. Or didn't you know that the spirit consists of love? and if we all display that, the world may become a better place? why do we insist upon being bitter and spit pison when we could have given love with less effort and expense?
You barely get warmed up before you start referencing Exodus, and the 'Word', and 'Eden'. And let's not even start down the road of me pressing you to define what you mean by 'spirit'. As to why? Because people have been conditioned to externalise blame and responsibility for centuries. It will take a long time for humanity to collectively harden the **** up & to start gaining control of their own conduct.

Mineer

Expert Member
Maybe Dutchuncle777 is interested in making an into to christianity

Last edited:

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
Maybe Dutchuncle777 is interested in making a into to christianity
It'll be a cluster**** of note; there's no inter-denominational consensus on what constitutes Christianity. Is the Bible wholly or mostly figurative, or literal? Is the world 6,000 years old, or 10,000, or 5,000,000,000? Does it even matter - it does to some, but not to others. Is God 1 entity, or 3, or kinda 3 but really 1?

Christianity? Ain't no such thing, really.

Dutchuncle777

You barely get warmed up before you start referencing Exodus, and the 'Word', and 'Eden'. And let's not even start down the road of me pressing you to define what you mean by 'spirit'. As to why? Because people have been conditioned to externalise blame and responsibility for centuries. It will take a long time for humanity to collectively harden the **** up & to start gaining control of their own conduct.
I consider anyone being mature when being prepared to admit his own error. I really don't think that blaming others will negate my own deficiencies. Also, terms like "Eden" is understood in a figurative sense. My understanding of spirit being love comes from a nice clip stating philosophies of Johnny Depp.

Johnny Depp asked:

what is sacred?
of what is the spirit made?
what is worth living for?
what is worth dying for?

Then he answered: LOVE

Do you really believe that showing love will damage our world?

louisek

Reminds me of the bus company in Cape Town where they put a preacher on board and play religious music to the passengers who are trapped in for the duration

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
Also, terms like "Eden" is understood in a figurative sense.
'Eden' might be. 'Eden ... two thousand years ago' isn't. Instead, it points to a traditional, conservative interpretation of the bible, and the likely accompanying desire that everyone live and believe as you do... even if you don't verbalise it.

My understanding of spirit being love comes from a nice clip stating philosophies of Johnny Depp.

Johnny Depp asked:

what is sacred?
of what is the spirit made?
what is worth living for?
what is worth dying for?

Then he answered: LOVE
Oh, my. If we've devolved to living by Hollywood philosophy we truly are ****ed. :D

Do you really believe that showing love will damage our world?
I don't believe I said that I do. I do firmly hold that religion is something to rid oneself of, however. Religion leads to Mother Theresa love, when the world needs Norman Borlaug love.

Executive Member
The world today is in chaos because of man serving his own will and not that of Love.
Yeah right, most of the worlds problem are because of love, not because of the lack of love. Love your family enough to kill for them? Cause chaos.

How about the love of money... or the love of power?

zippy

Executive Member
It'll be a cluster**** of note; there's no inter-denominational consensus on what constitutes Christianity. Is the Bible wholly or mostly figurative, or literal? Is the world 6,000 years old, or 10,000, or 5,000,000,000? Does it even matter - it does to some, but not to others. Is God 1 entity, or 3, or kinda 3 but really 1?

Christianity? Ain't no such thing, really.
The world is less than 2 weeks old. It ended on the 21st. This is a restore from the last backup.

Dutchuncle777

Yeah right, most of the worlds problem are because of love, not because of the lack of love. Love your family enough to kill for them? Cause chaos.

How about the love of money... or the love of power?
What you refer to is either false love or the total lack thereof. True love is not abundant and most people have never experienced.

Dutchuncle777

'Eden' might be. 'Eden ... two thousand years ago' isn't. Instead, it points to a traditional, conservative interpretation of the bible, and the likely accompanying desire that everyone live and believe as you do... even if you don't verbalise it.

Oh, my. If we've devolved to living by Hollywood philosophy we truly are ****ed. :D

I don't believe I said that I do. I do firmly hold that religion is something to rid oneself of, however. Religion leads to Mother Theresa love, when the world needs Norman Borlaug love.
Thanks for the link, I read up on Borlaug and, yes, we need more of that calibre. One question: what motivated him to do such great things: was it hate or love? If he cared for nature, cared for others....well, that is love.

Dutchuncle777

Just read through the many responses below.

Notice the bias.

Notice the negativity.

Notice the lack of love.

My critics have proven my point entirely and I thank you for having been so honest, forthright and outspoken.

Now, how do you want to be remembered by your children and future generations? Like Bolaug or rather fade into onblivion, leaving nothing of real value behind?

I could not care whether anyone is religious or not. Neither whether the Bible is true or not. Whether it is 2,000 or ten million years old. The only thing I care about is a loose society where dog eats dog, as if we have not evolved fully as a species. We are like untamed animals and not civlised.

Devoid of love.