Italeri F-22 Raptor 1:48 Instruction/Spec Sheet

Big Rat

Ouch.
My kid dunked his cooldrink over my 1:350 Bismarck build. Numbers got a bit smudged so had to go through all the pieces to find something that looked right.
Your bird does not look that difficult though, not a lot of parts, not many small parts. thumbsuck?
Good luck.

Last edited:

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Ouch.
My kid dunked his cooldrink over my 1:350 Bismarck build. Numbers got a bit smudged so had to go through all the pieces to find something that looked right.
Your bird does not look that difficult though, not a lot of parts, not many small parts. thumbsuck?
Good luck.

Did you finish it?

Drifter

Honorary Master
Yep, or on Italeri home page, should be able to download it.

Drifter

Honorary Master
Ouch.
Good luck.
Nice, I'm looking at doing a 1:350 of sorts before I tackle my 1:200 HMS Hood. Was thinking Bismarck or maybe Yamato.

Big Rat

Nice, I'm looking at doing a 1:350 of sorts before I tackle my 1:200 HMS Hood. Was thinking Bismarck or maybe Yamato.
Yamato is awesome, but lot more expensive than the other. It is also quite difficult. The build order makes you finish the outside big build and spray/paint, then you need to go to the interior level for a putload of smaller armament. You need to look forward when building it because on occasion you want to jumble the steps a bit.

I have Bismarck, Tirpitz (same build), Missouri and Yamato. This is also the order form easy to less easy.

Drifter

Honorary Master
Yamato is awesome, but lot more expensive than the other. It is also quite difficult. The build order makes you finish the outside big build and spray/paint, then you need to go to the interior level for a putload of smaller armament. You need to look forward when building it because on occasion you want to jumble the steps a bit.

I have Bismarck, Tirpitz (same build), Missouri and Yamato. This is also the order form easy to less easy.
I'm an aircraft builder, so this will be my first attempt at ships. Now I see Trumpeter have launched a 1:200 USS Enterprise, but 2nd world war version, not the modern version that Tamiya makes.

Big Rat

I'm an aircraft builder, so this will be my first attempt at ships. Now I see Trumpeter have launched a 1:200 USS Enterprise, but 2nd world war version, not the modern version that Tamiya makes.
Yeah, i'm WW2 Ships. Looking for a King George to begin with. Those Enterprise and Nimitz are crazy expensive.
I prefer the Tamiya range. Had friends complain the Trumpeter has detail issues. casting dyes get old and not as detailed as it should be.