Italian model plans to sell virginity for 1m euros

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
I honestly think we have hotter girls in SA....
Doesn't really strike me a good deal. There are like 9 billion people on the planet and a large number of those would agree to anything for 1m.

It's possible to see if a women is still a virgin. Unless she's done some sort of artificial acts which would destroy it. Anyone who has done biology will know what I am talking about.
That belief is outdated by about 300 years. Was popular among royal households...

Natasha H said:
On Special Assignment the girls at a university all had what they called "Sugar Daddies" that buy them toiletries (li-lets, deodrant etc)..
Now thats a pretty crappy deal.

sabagamma

I am paraphrasing what an aristocratic Italian women who lived in the middle ages said, "A woman is an angel from the front and a martyr from the back".

I am just saying...

killadoob

Honorary Master
She's a devout Catholic and prays to Padre Pio every night," her brother told the magazine.

Ok i know catholics like to abuse little boys but when did they start selling sex?

She's a devout Catholic and prays to Padre Pio every night," her brother told the magazine.

That is the biggest joke i have ever heard.

Also i think for 1m you could get around 1000 hotter women, granted they are not virgins.

adelp

Expert Member
If she looks that nice and has never had a boyfriend or a pomp, then it means that no one wants to put up with her *****.

Photoshop???

She's a devout Catholic .... um do not think so...
And how would she know wine will work.. tried it before?
Maybe she still is.....

mercurial

MyBB Legend
If it really is her first time, the guy would be wasting his money. You can't shag a virgin. You have to make love :p

LoneWolf

Expert Member
give it to her so hard that afterwards she would want to be a virgin again ! ;-) lol i think i'm losing it...my fever is seriously running to high....