It's official: Broadband Infraco CEO has resigned

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Wahahahahaha.. 1 times spokesperson that looks like a COMPLETE idiot (like all the rest of them) now....

Mars

Honorary Master
They lie, but its ok because everyone expects it. Idiots.

Hang on..

Broadband Infraco spokesperson : Thamsanqa Mthembu (lying SOB)

Chairman of the Board of Directors : Mr. Andrew Mthembu

Yea, I suppose in this country that makes perfect sense.

Last edited:

MickeyD

RIP

milomak

Honorary Master
They lie, but its ok because everyone expects it. Idiots.

Hang on..

Broadband Infraco spokesperson : Thamsanqa Mthembu (lying SOB)

Chairman of the Board of Directors : Mr. Andrew Mthembu

Yea, I suppose in this country that makes perfect sense.

are they actually related?

VioAdmin

Expert Member
How pathetic can a company be? Like really? This guys are on the same trail as NeoTel. Maybe Telkom/DarkFiber had a hand in this? How can these companies just be blowing so much balls before they even get a chance to get some consumers.

Simply pathetic and at the same time sad because BIfranco is needed and hopefully they don't fold completely, at very least they should be bought out by another company and continue their operations.

grok

Honorary Master
Apart from this being pretty pathetic PR I wonder what the reason for his resignation is, and if the Deloitte report had anything to do with it? The report exposed a lot of irregularities, even board members having interests in companies that got some tenders. Usually its either he was caught doing some naughty, or he didn't like how the place was being run, or he was the whistle-blower and you know they're 'forced' to resign nowadays.

Bottom line is seems the Deloitte report was right - it is but a feeding ground to them.

guest2013-1

spokesperson should be the first to know re: such high profile resignations and get press release going before information leaks

just goes to show you how much incompetency infects all branches of business and government

strond

Another incompetent SOE running.

Just goes to show the moment the worms come out the CEO run, question is for how long did he know and what is really going on in this SOE.
What else is hiding in the woodwork?
Will he be held accountable for the rot that happened while he was captain of the ship?

Pixies

Honorary Master
What I want to know is why should I actually care.
Why is it a big deal that he resigned and they said he didnt and then he did.
SO WHAT?