Its seems this country will collapse in the following 5-10 years

droid

First of all South Africa is already a failed state but things are going to get much worse. We already have some of the worlds worst crime stats, worst unemployment and worst corruption. But we have not reached the bottom yet.

What follows is my 5 cents, my humble opinion.

Investors are already pulling out huge amounts of money out of South Africa because of imminent land seizures, mismanagement, corruption, crime and a pervasive militant anti white sentiments and government interference in business. The same white African people who just want to live a normal life and help make South Africa a better place are continually disenfranchised, hated and blamed for all South Africa's ills .
Moodies is going to downgrade us further and the rand will fall in a way that it become even more difficult to afford products like electronics, cars and those capital goods needed to establish factories and service our countries debt. Due to crime, farm murders and upcoming land appropriation investors will even become more negative about South Africa and our food security will be drastically affected. The brain drain will accelerate and this means longer and longer quees at hospitals and people will die as a result of it. Qualified engineers and IT will seek for greener pastures robbing us further from technological entrepreneurship and vital skills. I do not have trust in any of the parastatal leadership and Eskom, SAL, SABC and others will further bleed South Africa dry. The continual race politics by parties like the EFF will accelerate and their promises of free stuff for all will only lead them to become a bigger and bigger revolutionary force in South Africa. A revolutionary force that very will might destroy the economy. Instead of Africans voting sensibly they will vote for militant , revolutionary parties with suicidal economic policies running on a hate platform. This anti white platform might very well lead to a probably upcoming refugee crisis for the whites. Very high birth rates among South Africans will mean there will never ever be enough jobs to employ everybody. This is not suitably addressed because it goes against the African culture of big family. There will never be enough housing, hospitals, schools to accommodate South Africa's population crisis. A crisis that will create desperately unemployed and poor people who will support revolutionary parties. Electricity itself will become so expensive many industrialist don't see South Africa as a viable investment destination for factories because of massive operating cost increases.

And because the ANC and the EFF never take any responsibility for their actions whitey/colonialism will again get blamed and the already anti white climate will even exacerbate and put the already vulnerable white population in further danger. Instead of making us a partner in South Africa's development we are laid off and silenced by inherent racist affirmative action. All in all while the rest of the world turns a blind eye.

The past is often a clear indication where we are heading and its heading towards total disaster.

All above is not fear mongering. This is the reality on the ground.

Last edited:

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Ok mate

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
Doesn't have to play out this way. There are some African states that have avoided going this route, and if we consciously work towards a better outcome, including changing how we talk about stuff (WYSIWYG) and not assuming the worst all the time.

Jopie Fourie

Expert Member
Doesn't have to play out this way. There are some African states that have avoided going this route, and if we consciously work towards a better outcome, including changing how we talk about stuff (WYSIWYG) and not assuming the worst all the time.
It does have to be this way, unfortunately. The ANC showed year after year that they were not able to run the country. This is needed to save the country in the long run.

koeks525

Expert Member
South Africa will not collapse, we will go through a rough time in the next couple of years, but it won't go from 100 to 0. Media outlets in this country are mostly biased; they run with any story line to make a few bucks, and don't do their research before running with a story, which explains the shoddy reporting and half-baked articles. South Africa isn't growing enough to meet people's demands. Bad news sells after all. Most jornalists that run with the "government is corrupt", "unemployment", "taxes"... yada yada yada cannot, objectively ask the right questions and objectively debate on such matters.

Issues such as unemployment, corruption, looting of state resources aern't issues limited to South Africa; many countries around the world (including the "developed" nations) have their fair share in the mentioned issues. The degree at which these occur may vary.

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
This is needed to save the country in the long run.
you keep saying this, and I keep ignoring you because I keep hoping that you are aware you are talking the biggest load of bollocks and stop, or at least include us in the joke, but you have managed to convince me that you are just lacking in any kind of sense.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
First of all South Africa is already a failed state but things are going to get much worse. We already have some of the worlds worst crime stats, worst unemployment and worst corruption. But we have not reached the bottom yet.

What follows is my 5 cents, my humble opinion.

Investors are already pulling out huge amounts of money out of South Africa because of imminent land seizures, mismanagement, corruption, crime and a pervasive militant anti white sentiments and government interference in business. The same white African people who just want to live a normal life and help make South Africa a better place are continually disenfranchised, hated and blamed for all South Africa's ills .
Moodies is going to downgrade us further and the rand will fall in a way that it become even more difficult to afford products like electronics, cars and those capital goods needed to establish factories and service our countries debt. Due to crime, farm murders and upcoming land appropriation investors will even become more negative about South Africa and our food security will be drastically affected. The brain drain will accelerate and this means longer and longer quees at hospitals and people will die as a result of it. Qualified engineers and IT will seek for greener pastures robbing us further from technological entrepreneurship and vital skills. I do not have trust in any of the parastatal leadership and Eskom, SAL, SABC and others will further bleed South Africa dry. The continual race baiting by parties like the EFF will accelerate and their promises of free stuff for all will only lead them to become a bigger and bigger revolutionary force in South Africa. A revolutionary force that very will might destroy the economy. Instead of Africans voting sensibly they will vote for militant , revolutionary parties with suicidal economic policies running on a hate platform to divest and hurt the already vulnerable South Africans further. This anti white platform might very well lead to a probably upcoming refugee crisis for the whites. Very high birth rates among black people will mean there will never ever be enough jobs to employ everybody. This is not suitably addressed because it goes against the African culture of big family. There will never be enough housing, hospitals, schools to accommodate South Africa's population crisis. A crisis that will create desperately unemployed and poor people who will support revolutionary parties. Electricity itself will become so expensive many industrialist don't see South Africa as a viable investment destination for factories because of massive operating cost increases.

And because the ANC and the EFF never take any responsibility for their actions whitey/colonialism will again get blamed and the already anti white climate will even exacerbate and put the already vulnerable white population in further danger. Instead of making us a partner in South Africa's development we are laid off and silenced by inherent racist affirmative action. All in all while the rest of the world turns a blind eye.

The past is often a clear indication where we are heading and its heading towards total disaster.

All above is not fear mongering. This is the reality on the ground.
wall-o-text

piss off

humble opinion

do you even know what humble means?

santaman202

South Africa will not collapse, we will go through a rough time in the next couple of years, but it won't go from 100 to 0. Media outlets in this country are mostly biased; they run with any story line to make a few bucks, and don't do their research before running with a story, which explains the shoddy reporting and half-baked articles. South Africa isn't growing enough to meet people's demands. Bad news sells after all. Most jornalists that run with the "government is corrupt", "unemployment", "taxes"... yada yada yada cannot, objectively ask the right questions and objectively debate on such matters.

Issues such as unemployment, corruption, looting of state resources aern't issues limited to South Africa; many countries around the world (including the "developed" nations) have their fair share in the mentioned issues. The degree at which these occur may vary.
LMAO

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
you keep saying this, and I keep ignoring you because I keep hoping that you are aware you are talking the biggest load of bollocks and stop, or at least include us in the joke, but you have managed to convince me that you are just lacking in any kind of sense.
i support this Jopie character, reminds me of the ole Lew Skannen guy we use to have here :ROFL::laugh::ROFL:

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
i support this Jopie character, reminds me of the ole Lew Skannen guy we use to have here :ROFL::laugh::ROFL:
how could plunging this country into the absolute chaos that financial collapse will cause possible be construed as anything but a disaster? Name one country in Africa that has recovered from that? Oh wait he is an ANC moronic stooge who believes the Rwanda "miracle'. Well he can go live there with their insane dictator and even more insane rules, and then come tell me again what a 'success' that actually is.

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
how could plunging this country into the absolute chaos that financial collapse will cause possible be construed as anything but a disaster? Name one country in Africa that has recovered from that? Oh wait he is an ANC moronic stooge who believes the Rwanda "miracle'. Well he can go live there with their insane dictator and even more insane rules, and then come tell me again what a 'success' that actually is.
:oops::oops::oops:
:ROFL::laugh::laugh:
What drugs are you on? i want some? i have noooooo idea what you are ranting on about, but it is absolutely funny, send more please :)