Its seems this country will collapse in the following 5-10 years

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
ffs how is this thread at 20 posts?!?

I'm as convinced as anyone that we're screwed proper in the medium term, but nobody should be posting their own opinions as an OP in N&CA

any mods around to nuke this thread?

droid

Ok mate

I have a right to express my opinion, why do you have to be dick?
You never expressed your opinion here on MBB with your 19000 posts?
Or are you just one more of those hypocritical people with double standards.
You will not silence my voice.

• Angry
Reactions: McT

satanboy

Psychonaut seven

How many layers of foil in your cap?

No need to be rude.

Reactions: McT

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
ffs how is this thread at 20 posts?!?

I'm as convinced as anyone that we're screwed proper in the medium term, but nobody should be posting their own opinions as an OP in N&CA

any mods around to nuke this thread?
It is current affairs.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
You've been here 7 years and still don't know how N&CA works?

Off Topic ---------->

ForceFate

Honorary Master
What? I made 19k posts? I'm a tiger. Grrrroowwwwl!!!

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
It is current affairs.
it's not news and it doesn't follow any of the N&CA guidelines, for one the OP must be a quote of a published piece with a link to the source and no opinion offered, opinions come in follow up posts

again, I don't disagree with the sentiment at all, but I, like others perhaps, tend to use N&CA to follow the actual news, not some random MyBB member's opinion on it

it's fun to debate those opinions in comments based on a news article, but imagine what a circus it would be if the 'news' section gets overrun by just opinion pieces by MyBB members ...

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
All above is not fear mongering. This is the reality on the ground.
Edit: The above is your opinion and not supported by one quoted fact or statistic.

Go crawl up Lew's bum and call it a day.

At the very least construct some proper sentences and paragraphs and fix your spelling.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
You can express it in off topic. You're being the dick. Typical South African, no need to follow any rules, why this country is like it is.

droid

Edit: The above is your opinion and not supported by one quoted fact or statistic.

Go crawl up Lew's bum and call it a day.

At the very least construct some proper sentences and paragraphs and fix your spelling.
No evidence? Are you mentally challenged or just severely ignorant?

The rand is falling.
Hate speech is increasing.
Unemployment is increasing
Parastatals are falling apart
We are at junk status
Cost of living is sky rocketing
Second highest crime stats in the world

Do you even follow the news grammar nazi?

This place don't belong to you, go bugger off and derail your own threads.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
This place don't belong to you, go bugger off and derail your own threads.
Doesn't belong to you either. Don't come here talking about your right to an opinion and telling people not to silence you, posting in the wrong forum, and so on and so forth and then expect it to be all sunshine and roses.

So, with a cherry on top, **** you, jack.

Moto Guzzi

First of all South Africa is already a failed state but things are going to get much worse. We already have some of the worlds worst crime stats, worst unemployment and worst corruption. But we have not reached the bottom yet.

What follows is my 5 cents, my humble opinion.

Investors are already pulling out huge amounts of money out of South Africa because of imminent land seizures, mismanagement, corruption, crime and a pervasive militant anti white sentiments and government interference in business. The same white African people who just want to live a normal life and help make South Africa a better place are continually disenfranchised, hated and blamed for all South Africa's ills .
Moodies is going to downgrade us further and the rand will fall in a way that it become even more difficult to afford products like electronics, cars and those capital goods needed to establish factories and service our countries debt. Due to crime, farm murders and upcoming land appropriation investors will even become more negative about South Africa and our food security will be drastically affected. The brain drain will accelerate and this means longer and longer quees at hospitals and people will die as a result of it. Qualified engineers and IT will seek for greener pastures robbing us further from technological entrepreneurship and vital skills. I do not have trust in any of the parastatal leadership and Eskom, SAL, SABC and others will further bleed South Africa dry. The continual race politics by parties like the EFF will accelerate and their promises of free stuff for all will only lead them to become a bigger and bigger revolutionary force in South Africa. A revolutionary force that very will might destroy the economy. Instead of Africans voting sensibly they will vote for militant , revolutionary parties with suicidal economic policies running on a hate platform. This anti white platform might very well lead to a probably upcoming refugee crisis for the whites. Very high birth rates among South Africans will mean there will never ever be enough jobs to employ everybody. This is not suitably addressed because it goes against the African culture of big family. There will never be enough housing, hospitals, schools to accommodate South Africa's population crisis. A crisis that will create desperately unemployed and poor people who will support revolutionary parties. Electricity itself will become so expensive many industrialist don't see South Africa as a viable investment destination for factories because of massive operating cost increases.

And because the ANC and the EFF never take any responsibility for their actions whitey/colonialism will again get blamed and the already anti white climate will even exacerbate and put the already vulnerable white population in further danger. Instead of making us a partner in South Africa's development we are laid off and silenced by inherent racist affirmative action. All in all while the rest of the world turns a blind eye.

The past is often a clear indication where we are heading and its heading towards total disaster.

All above is not fear mongering. This is the reality on the ground.
I have sadly to agree with your timelines more or less, but for a few more basic and deeper reasons, and want say its not just SA thats going that direction. The corruption that really matters is deeply digitally embedded worldwide and growing, is abstract, difficult to understand, but there are Symptoms all over the place. They will have to find a way to securely trace every bit of money from original legit accounts through all the passes/accounts it flows to its last resting place to be able to fight hidden corruption, crypto unfortunately won't do it. There is hope if this comes about a success , then flags can be raised quickly and traced immediately with all the evidence you want quickly and effectively, if you want digital in a monetary system, at least apply it properly. This is really needed seeing the way digital security is going, what is secure today may not be tomorrow and the world push for cashless(You have no buffer) monetary system which will leave you stranded in case of power outages or communication failures, the cyber criminals has the same access to digital knowledge than anybody else and train each other.
The digital era is very short in effective existance, and it has never been proven properly to the benifit of mankind over long term, 30 years is nothing, it also has never existed as a previous industrial revolution, like the codes of Language, Maths which led to science and engineering etc. Digital is totally depended on power AC/DC/Battery & communications over long distances, if these goes away, life is silent quickly. Cycles in every aspect getting faster and faster and that alone is a symptom and a problem-The human brain is very clever but not super fast on that level.

Last edited:

droid

Doesn't belong to you either. Don't come here talking about your right to an opinion and telling people not to silence you, posting in the wrong forum, and so on and so forth and then expect it to be all sunshine and roses.

So, with a cherry on top, **** you, jack.
Oh but I will come here and talk about my opinion. What are you going to do about it?
I did not know the rules about opinions in the news thread, you can see I only have 367 posts. I dont really know this place so well but this recent experience show me how many utterly hostile jerks are on this forum, which include you. So why do and your buddies have to be dicks about that, even attacking english ability as though that disqualify me from having a voice?

neoprema

Expert Member
Your points are all valid.

But, so are other countries experiencing major economical, social and civil unrest.
The whole world has issues in some way or another.