Its seems this country will collapse in the following 5-10 years

envo

Expert Member
1) Stop living in your bubble

It's not just white afrikaans boytjies getting the brunt of it, it's everyone. The bubble I pointed out just now is apparent by what you said, how you said it and quite possibly the reason why as well. Break out of the Boere legion / USAF / Zuidland facebook groups a little and join the rest of us.

2) Realize there is nothing you can do about what OTHERS choose to do with their votes. Upset? Join a protest. Toi toi. Burn something down if that makes you feel better. or...

3) Make plans to take your family elsewhere if you've finally given up hope and don't see South Africa could ever recover from this.

Vote with your feet. Protect you and your own. There's nothing you can do about it and the only thing that "they" hear is money, so if there is none, maybe a real revolt will happen (look at Bolivia/Brazil/Israel and so many other places with massive protests going on on almost the exact same thing)

Or maybe, stop being a white afrikaner, stop infighting with each other (what are there, 7 different groups who want to succeed from South Africa now?), stop moaning about how bad it is and how you're persecuted (guess what, so were black/indian/chinese people too, for way longer and pretty much death was waiting for them), and just work to uplift yourself and your people and pull off a massive protest, not just whites angry at government (and fed a crap ton of misinformation because holy crap the IQ's seem very low for some of these bible thumping 'they're out to get us' types) and get a massive protest going, be the leader you don't see in SA. Step up to the plate.

Or.... you know. Leave.

I did.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
  • Why is there something rather than nothing?
  • Can you really experience anything objectively?
  • What is the best moral system?
  • What is wrong, if anything, about protectionism?
  • Can there be two different theories of the world, both true and complete?
  • Does time flow? How fast does it flow?

Daruk

Honorary Master
No evidence? Are you mentally challenged or just severely ignorant?

The rand is falling.
Do you even follow the news?
It's all relative. The rand is stronger than it was in January 2016... Yet the rand has crashed every other week since. Seems following the news too closely will blind you.

Oh. And SA is about to win the world cup again. The rand will skyrocket... $8 to the Rand on Monday. Expect all the Bitcoin exchanges to switch to a rand based valuation.

Or maybe just don't expect too much and enjoy the ride.

saturnz

Honorary Master
It's all relative. The rand is stronger than it was in January 2016... Yet the rand has crashed every other week since. Seems following the news too closely will blind you.
not to mention that all these fiat currencies are falling in some way or fashion

ForceFate

Honorary Master
At least you increased the timeline from 5 to 10 years max. That gives me time to stock up my bunker (or cave. I prefer bunker. Sounds sophisticated).

On a serious note, we all have to follow rules, whether one has 10 or 10k posts. All I did was make you aware of the rules. Take it easy else everyone is going to make fun of you.

4ftersh0ck

Hey guys, just a thought.

One of the major issues here in SA is the size of the population, uneducated and poor. What do you think about incentivising small families. Like R2,000 grant for no children, R1,000 for 1/2 children. R0 for 3+ children. So basically grants done completely the other way around?

I know there would be riots, but do you think something like this could work?

Daruk

Honorary Master
R1,000 for 1/2 children. R0 for 3+ children.
I shudder to think of the fallout of the uneducated people who are going to misunderstand you.

More seriously tho, that's not a grant, an incentive yes, but who gets it, what are the criteria? If I have 3 kids this month but 1/2 next month, can I claim more? And on top of that, the fridge is full of nyamas for a month.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Let's all move to Lesotho, flood it with our skills and abilities, and turn it into the trolling capital of the world.
Lesotho? I'm going to Swaziland, the land of the reed dance and the shot at getting a free Roller...

pinball wizard

Honorary Master

One of the major issues here in SA is the size of the population, uneducated and poor. What do you think about incentivising small families. Like R2,000 grant for no children, R1,000 for 1/2 children. R0 for 3+ children. So basically grants done completely the other way around?

China's population is in technical decline after they implemented a similar approach and they are the world's leading economy now. I dunno if there's a link.

ForceFate

Honorary Master

More foetuses and infants in rubbish bins. Mindset change is what's needed.

saturnz

Honorary Master

no

doubletrouble

Expert Member

What I would implement is something of a "woman empowerment grant" where woman between the ages of say 16-25 receive a grant once they get the birth control injection every month. That way it will be seen as empowering woman to complete their education and focus on their careers to reduce the wage gap. Woman over 25 is generally more responsible and after they have worked a few years they realize how expensive kids are and tend to want less