Its seems this country will collapse in the following 5-10 years

Bobbin

Executive Member
I think you don't quite understand what I am asking.
I am asking where money comes from, and who controls it - more specifically, who controls money worldwide.
I too don't understand finances/money all that much. But I think they are borrowing money "from the future", so to speak. It isn't that everyone owes some evil shadowy hidden institute money. Fiat isn't tied to any physical resource so they can print it "infinitely" in theory.

All the countries in the fiat game have a central bank who issues their fiat for them (with varying degrees of government control), but it is issued at a higher value than what it is worth in the market (I'm googling this part to no avail right now - I remember something like this was said in the Zeitgeist documentary). All countries are therefore perpetually indebted to their central bank. This is the mechanism behind the above.

But there comes a point when the value circulating in fiat is more than the physical wealth/resources the country holds, and that's the scary part (no more reserve). So in effect we're just borrowing from the future until everything's depleted and it all collapses (conspiracy).

At least that's how I think it works. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Bobbin

Executive Member
Whether it falls in 1, 2, 5 or 10 years, just be sure that you have something to fall back on and be in a position to leave this country if needed.
I have a growing list of friends/family who have either moved or are in the process of obtaining passports/plan B. I'm getting a bit worried, feeling left out lol. I don't have citizenship anywhere else though but need to make a plan somehow.

Jopie Fourie

Expert Member
I have a growing list of friends/family who have either moved or are in the process of obtaining passports/plan B. I'm getting a bit worried, feeling left out lol. I don't have citizenship anywhere else though but need to make a plan somehow.
You should, unless you want to stay behind and face the same as the rest of South Africans will should the collapse eventually occur.

Anthro

Expert Member
Better have it, and not need it than needing it, and not having it.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

SoldierMan

you could have just posted a video of his...
Why? He doesn't say exactly what I wanted him to say in every video all the time you know :ROFL:
Besides I was offering my opinion on the subject, not Max's, he and I differ on issues as well, so his opinion on everything does not reflect mine.

Besides, you gonna watch a 20min video just to grab a couple lines of text that I could type out?

Moto Guzzi

Problems of the future:Are you going to force Mother Nature to crush humanity or can you navigate through reality endlessly-? How many of you has landed somewhere-?

1-Overpopulation per resources per area landed.
>We need fresh water...The 1st time fresh water can be created with no consequences at virtually no cost, the future looks bright again.
2-Overpopulation per fresh air per area landed.
>We need dirt cheap fresh air where the dirt cheap water is going to be.
4-Overpopulation per resources regarding electricity per area landed.
>We need dirt cheap electricity, everything about us having a decent living, making money, manufacturing, health etc, depends on this.
5-Parasitic jobs versus Real jobs. If the above metioned resources are freely available dirt cheap without consequences for the planet or us, the type of job does not matter.
-----Real jobs=Water production, Mining resources for manufacturing, Manufacturing, Health, Electricity, Transport, Communication......Good Maintanance of basic jobs, the basics.
-----Parasitic=Any job that thrives on the existance of the basic ones.
>The hunman body cannoot excist because of these jobs only.
>You cannot eat/drink laws, records, books, thoughts etc
-----Fairytale jobs=Promised complicated abstract digitally based jobs on the fly thrives on the existance of the previous mentioned two.
>The human body cannot excist because of these jobs only, you cannot eat you computer or drink it, neither the bonary code or variations of it..
$$$$$-----If the real basic resources is endless and dirt cheap, anything dreamed up is possible, till of course Mother Nature calls a halt for some lack of foresight about unforeseen events based on promises, and how cruel that may materialise is anybody's guess.

The old "Illiminati" was only a human once(Original Suggestion), after that it was an unspoken abstract form of behavioral control recognising nature and the resources populations take from it, it understood messing with nature not that this is easy. This is where the unspoken new power struggles lies....its not whats spoken thats important, its the unspoken thats going to get you in future.

Last edited:

Ponderer

Expert Member
Problems of the future:Are you going to force Mother Nature to crush humanity or can you navigate through reality endlessly-? How many of you has landed somewhere-?

1-Overpopulation per resources per area landed.
>We need fresh water...The 1st time fresh water can be created with no consequences at virtually no cost, the future looks bright again.
2-Overpopulation per fresh air per area landed.
>We need dirt cheap fresh air where the dirt cheap water is going to be.
4-Overpopulation per resources regarding electricity per area landed.
>We need dirt cheap electricity, everything about us having a decent living, making money, manufacturing, health etc, depends on this.
5-Parasitic jobs versus Real jobs. If the above metioned resources are freely available dirt cheap without consequences for the planet or us, the type of job does not matter.
-----Real jobs=Water production, Mining resources for manufacturing, Manufacturing, Health, Electricity, Transport, Communication......Good Maintanance of basic jobs, the basics.
-----Parasitic=Any job that thrives on the existance of the basic ones.
-----Fairytale jobs=Promised complicated abstract digitally based jobs on the fly thrives on the existance of the previous mentioned two.
$$$$$-----If the real basic resources is endless and dirt cheap, anything dreamed up is possible, till of course Mother Nature calls a halt for some lack of foresight about unforeseen events based on promises, and how cruel that may materialise is anybody's guess.
And your point is?