Madhawk

Honorary Master
Pity I can't use these with my US iTunes store account. Exchange the Rands to Dollars, instead of buying online with a credit card.

Electron1

Expert Member
I saw them on sale this morning and did a double take. Problem is it is for the local iTunes store.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Handy... There have been a couple of these threads on MyBB where guys didn't have credit cards and the voucher would solve the problem.
Still the US Store, Entropay and BuyFromPowerSeller for me 'tho.

cozinsky

Expert Member
There is no compelling reason to stick to the US iTunes store except for iTunes Radio. The SA stores offers everything you can find in the US store including games.

Joker

Expert Member
There is no compelling reason to stick to the US iTunes store except for iTunes Radio. The SA stores offers everything you can find in the US store including games.
Are iBooks, series and movies on the SA store?

vinodh

Expert Member
Definitely no TV Series and no Hulu Plus or Netflix.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Yeah saw at pick n pay they have TONS of these cards at the checkout counters..... Vast range of amounts too.

cozinsky

Expert Member
Definitely no TV Series and no Hulu Plus or Netflix.
Hule Plus or Netflix have never been part of the iTunes store anywhere. It is stand alone providers, nothing to do with iTunes. Movies and TV series are available for downloading. I maintain that the only difference between the US store and the SA store is iTunes radio.

iDOL

Expert Member
Hule Plus or Netflix have never been part of the iTunes store anywhere. It is stand alone providers, nothing to do with iTunes. Movies and TV series are available for downloading. I maintain that the only difference between the US store and the SA store is iTunes radio.
I pay my subscription for hulu and Netflix via iTunes as I originally signed up for this via my apple TV.

R13...

Honorary Master
As far as I know we don't get series unless that's changed recently.

vinodh

Expert Member
As mentioned earlier, you can subscribe to HuluPlus and Netflix via iTunes. There are other ways to subscribe but this method is really convenient as long as you have iTunes credit, then the subscription amount for Netflix or HuluPlus gets automatically debited from iTunes.

If you login to an Apple TV using a SA iTunes ID, the HuluPlus and Netflix apps do not even appear on the Apple TV but appear as normal with a US iTunes ID. Also, there's a rumor that Apple might announce a several new service providers for the Apple TV that will make steaming of TV series and movies even better. We'll find out if this rumor is true very soon...