Ivermectin: balance of evidence shows no benefit against Covid-19

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
In his significant wisdom, the good lord has decided to bless my twitter timeline with IVM, Hydroxy, Azithromyacin, OrthoMune, Regeneron and Laura Loomer content this morning.

How it started:
Points for her going whole hog looney bin and trying to offend everybody alive. She's pretty much the epitome of how I imagine @Geoff.D and his friends will end up

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Points for her going whole hog looney bin and trying to offend everybody alive. She's pretty much the epitome of how I imagine @Geoff.D and his friends will end up
I will see you on the other side of this thing. That is IF you make it.

buka001

Honorary Master
No not at all. Your twitter nerd is still chasing his own tail looking for fraud that suits his silly campaign.
A campaign to check whether medicine works to make sure people are treated safely and effectively?

You call that silly?

Or you don't like him because he keeps uncovering fraud in all the pro-IVM studies that you favoured?

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
A campaign to check whether medicine works to make sure people are treated safely and effectively?

You call that silly?

Or you don't like him because he keeps uncovering fraud in all the pro-IVM studies that you favoured?
Neither he nor you knows how old this problem is. Do a proper investigation into poorly documented medical trials to see just how fraught the entire process is.
Look up real experts commentary into EBM trials to get an idea.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
You mean experts that share your agenda.
No,I have no agenda.
I just know and recognise real experts on the subject of EBM, and that list does not include that twitter nerd.
Better still, find the thread Gordon R started about this very subject and comment there. The problem is so deep rooted that will take a concerted effort on the entire medical research community to address properly. It might even mean a review of what EBM is.

Last edited:

JohnStarr

Executive Member
I'll leave this here for the enthusiast Googlers, the experts who don't need degrees to be qualified, the minority who attack doctors locally actually dealing with patients suffering from Covid...you know who you are:

The problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it. The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense!” - Professor Brian Cox

buka001

Honorary Master
Neither he nor you knows how old this problem is. Do a proper investigation into poorly documented medical trials to see just how fraught the entire process is.
Look up real experts commentary into EBM trials to get an idea.
Ummmm

That is his part of his job. Before COVID he routinely uncovered problems with medical trials.

He has looked at loads of studies that are not IVM related and found issues there.

It is not his fault so many bogus IVM studies are popping up out of the woodwork.