Ivermectin: balance of evidence shows no benefit against Covid-19

flytek

I just had to double check. I guess these can be called vaccines because flu shots are called vaccines too and those also only work for 6 months...
And there I was initially thinking that like childhood vaccines one shot would be enough...I wonder if its too late to invest in flu shot manufacturers...

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I just had to double check. I guess these can be called vaccines because flu shots are called vaccines too and those also only work for 6 months...
And there I was initially thinking that like childhood vaccines one shot would be enough...I wonder if its too late to invest in flu shot manufacturers...

I maintain an International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis as a condition of my employment. It's a WHO document that has existed for decades and you will not get into or return from certain countries without it.

In it all vaccines are entered with the batch number and next booster due date. Vaccines range from once off and 3 -10 years for boosters. Cholera is 6 monthly.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Yellow fever vaccine only lasts 10 years or something like that. So it's the mechanism or what it does that classifies something as a vaccine.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
I maintain an International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis as a condition of my employment. It's a WHO document that has existed for decades and you will not get into or return from certain countries without it.

In it all vaccines are entered with the batch number and next booster due date. Vaccines range from once off and 3 -10 years for boosters. Cholera is 6 monthly.
FAHKING LEFTIST DYSTOPIA!!!!!