Ivermectin: balance of evidence shows no benefit against Covid-19

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Look if facetattoo guy can get 5 diplomas without even showing face at a college i'm sure @Geoff.D 's miraculous 2-minute noodle education is just as legit.
And he's certainly proven himself repeatedly to exemplify what academia should strive for,all these numpties studying 5-10years just wasted their lives when you can watch a facebook video and be a subject-matter-expert

Instant,uncontested,self-assured,verifiably unverifiable evidence par excellence hurrah!

access

Honorary Master
Tell me what a protease inhibitor does then? It's easy to bandy terms around that you have no idea of...

lol you are so lame. just to mess with you:

if plain english says, this is a protease inhibitor & that is is a protease inhibitor. do you need to know what they do to understand they are both protease inhibitors?

in any case, you have covid conversation fatigue, shouting at a wall would produce more results than trying to get you to understand something.

why dont you look it up if you dont know what they mean? there are various different types of protease inhibitors, also various protease. go learn something instead of rehashing what other people tell you.

Howdy

Expert Member
Look if facetattoo guy can get 5 diplomas without even showing face at a college i'm sure @Geoff.D 's miraculous 2-minute noodle education is just as legit.
And he's certainly proven himself repeatedly to exemplify what academia should strive for,all these numpties studying 5-10years just wasted their lives when you can watch a facebook video and be a subject-matter-expert

Instant,uncontested,self-assured,verifiably unverifiable evidence par excellence hurrah!
That wouldn't have worked in Uncle Geoff's days

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
lol you are so lame. just to mess with you:

if plain english says, this is a protease inhibitor & that is is a protease inhibitor. do you need to know what they do to understand they are both protease inhibitors?

in any case, you have covid conversation fatigue, shouting at a wall would produce more results than trying to get you to understand something.

why dont you look it up if you dont know what they mean? there are various different types of protease inhibitors, also various protease. go learn something instead of rehashing what other people tell you.

Oh, I see:

Do you have references for that?
What? Can't you use google?

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
More like an excuse not to provide references...
We both know it's as good an excuse as the dog ate my homework

I also can make wild assertions with no basis like @Geoff.D is an inbred cannibal with a learning deficiency,crooked teeth and a lisp or @access being a furry lover with a penchant for golden showers But I won't since I have no backing for most of it
They on the other hand have no qualms about making assertions like it's law with evidence weaker than wet toilet paper and then pulling a im not going to do it for you,do your own research like it's miraculously going to prove itself suddenly

We did the research,you're both idiots

buka001

Honorary Master
An Ivermectin study just got released.

It was a randomised control study, which also looked at HCQ as well.

A summary of the findings as follows -

Conclusions - In non-critical hospitalized patients with COVID-19 pneumonia, neither ivermectin nor hydroxychloroquine decreases the number of in-hospital days, respiratory deterioration, or deaths.

No benefit.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master

No benefit.
You mean you only just found it. Old news

JohnStarr

Executive Member

No benefit.
Had family on it. No benefit. 1 of the 3 died, 2 had the usual serious symptoms, 1 ended up with severe dehydration. All prescribed by a doctor.

I suppose the experts here will say that the doctor never knew what he was doing.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
This is going to be fun, watching this lot catch up!
What is the bet they all give up before getting to the nub of why the two are similar.
Dude this whole user account should be in the dictionary under "Confirmation Bias" you are so far down the garden path that the molecules now 'look remarkably similar'.

My lord.

Yet Ivermectin is also big pharma...

Merck to be specific, maybe google that if you are interested ya fscking jokers. LOL. :ROFL: