Ivermectin: balance of evidence shows no benefit against Covid-19

rietrot

Honorary Master

Temujin

Honorary Master
Lol. Nobody care about this nonsense. I don't need someone to hold my hand when I read stuff on the internet.
But but but you need to listen to mah factcheckers. They know the truth, thats what they are paid for.

rietrot

Honorary Master
That's why you read pseudoscience and tin foil hat stuff. And then damage your credibility by posting it as fact...

Well this is not surprising that you would think this seeing you struggle with comprehension.

I posted the Zerohedge article which is basically just a collection of Twitter post from various other people. I even called it celebrity gossip.

You do not need a university degree in English to understand that I didn't make any claims or posted any facts about Ivermectin.

Are you even qualified to have an opinion on this? Do you have primary school education from an accredited school?

The facts I listed.
1. CNN tries to smear Joe Rogan for taking Ivermectin. This is true. Illustrated by their false framing of events.
2. Joe Rogan took Ivermectin. I didn't personally see him do it. He might be lying. But I'm still going to go with highly likely. So true.

The facts that I did not claim:

Anything to do with the effectiveness of Ivermectin in treating COVID.

Last edited:

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Well this is not surprising that you would think this seeing you struggle with comprehension.

I posted the Zerohedge article which is basically just a collection of Twitter post from various other people. I even called it celebrity gossip.

You do not need a university degree in English to understand that I didn't make any claims or posted any facts about Ivermectin.

Are you even qualified to have an opinion on this? Do you have primary school education from an accredited school?

The facts I listed.
1. CNN tries to smear Joe Rogan for taking Ivermectin. This is true. Illustrated by their false framing of events.
2. Joe Rogan took Ivermectin. I didn't personally see him do it. He might be lying. But I'm still going to go with highly likely. So true.

The facts that I did not claim:

Anything to do with the effectiveness of Ivermectin in treating COVID.

Instead of a long diatribe, post your stance on Ivermectin as a treatment for Covid then?

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I have no problem if people want to take it.
I would probably try it if I feel like I have to, but doubt it would be my first goto.
Spot on! Let people get on with how they choose to deal with an infection. It is their choice to go to a doctor and get treated and IF that doctor chooses to use IVM or saltwater or Panados, it is their choice.

JohnMao

Executive Member
Spot on! Let people get on with how they choose to deal with an infection. It is their choice to go to a doctor and get treated and IF that doctor chooses to use IVM or saltwater or Panados, it is their choice.
So why do you help people get the vaccine and do you perhaps evangelize your IVM stance to them by using that opportunity?

tetrasect

Expert Member

Nobody here has jumped off the screen to prevent people from getting IVM tablets from a doctor or eating horse paste from the Agri.

And yeah you have the choice to eat grass to cure cancer but don't expect us not to call you a fool for doing so.

Turtle

Expert Member
Anectodal...the favourite word of your pro-IVM buddies here.

I posted a list of over 60 independent scientific studies showing early treatment Ivermectin to have positive outcomes; you entirely ignored this, never offered any rebuttal, just posted ad hominem and other nonsense, and now you dismiss everything as "anecdotal".

You literally ignored over 60+ actual scientific studies that were presented to you - then you have the gall to claim you've only seen "anecdotal" claims

Turtle

Expert Member
The headline of this entire thread is 'FAKE NEWS' because it contradicts over 60 scientific studies that have found early treatment Ivermectin to have positive outcomes in a meta-analysis.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I posted a list of over 60 independent scientific studies showing early treatment Ivermectin to have positive outcomes; you entirely ignored this, never offered any rebuttal, just posted ad hominem and other nonsense, and now you dismiss everything as "anecdotal".

You literally ignored over 60+ actual scientific studies that were presented to you - then you have the gall to claim you've only seen "anecdotal" claims

You literally ignored the many posts on here showing those studies to be fraudulent...