Ivermectin: balance of evidence shows no benefit against Covid-19

JohnMao

Executive Member
you have just removed all doubt about your reasoning abilities. See you in 12 months time! Idiot.
Also...no reasoning involved. It was a statement, probably one that would be true in real life where we live. LTD.
And here I was called the idiot...

pouroverguy

Expert Member

pouroverguy

Expert Member
Another qualified expert tearing apart dodgy IVM data. The quacks on this forum will try to discredit him as well, but notice how they'll never actually argue against his points or refute his opinions with proper scientific methodology etc - because none of them actually have any qualifications or experience in analyzing medical evidence.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Another qualified expert tearing apart dodgy IVM data. The quacks on this forum will try to discredit him as well, but notice how they'll never actually argue against his points or refute his opinions with proper scientific methodology etc - because none of them actually have any qualifications or experience in analyzing medical evidence.

It's a blog post buddy.

Come back when you have a peer reviewed study. This is not empirical evidence. It is just an opinion piece

pouroverguy

Expert Member
It's a blog post buddy.

Come back when you have a peer reviewed study. This is not empirical evidence. It is just an opinion piece

Don't come at me with your nonsense, "buddy". We both know you couldn't care less about the importance of peer reviews and good evidence, otherwise you wouldn't believe in IVM working etc etc

rietrot

Honorary Master
Don't come at me with your nonsense, "buddy". We both know you couldn't care less about the importance of peer reviews and good evidence, otherwise you wouldn't believe in IVM working etc etc
All the studies say it works.

You are on the side of Twitter "experts "

pouroverguy

Expert Member
All the studies say it works.

You are on the side of Twitter "experts "

No, they really don't. That's why the Cochrane's conclusion of the current state of evidence is that there is no good evidence to support its use currently. But you couldn't care two cents about what the expert peer review consensus currently is.

rietrot

Honorary Master
No, they really don't. That's why the Cochrane's conclusion of the current state of evidence is that there is no good evidence to support its use currently. But you couldn't care two cents about what the expert peer review consensus currently is.
Dude. Some Twitter post and an opinion piece on a blog is not evidence. You have no evidence.

pouroverguy

Expert Member
No, select studies say it works. The rest say little to no effect. Is your selective comprehension that bad?

Or are you part of the Cult of IVM Pros here on the forums?

He's a known troll. Source: read his comments to me yesterday where he seemed to think I have a problem with pharma companies making money and called me a communist, despite no where in any of my posts did I even remotely bring up such a topic.

rietrot

Honorary Master
No, select studies say it works. The rest say little to no effect. Is your selective comprehension that bad?

Or are you part of the Cult of IVM Pros here on the forums?
O so some studies say that it works. Thank for the admission.

rietrot

Honorary Master
He's a known troll. Source: read his comments to me yesterday where he seemed to think I have a problem with pharma companies making money and called me a communist, despite no where in any of my posts did I even remotely bring up such a topic.
What do you call posting some random opinion piece as supposed evidence?

That is trolling and spamming.