Ivermectin: balance of evidence shows no benefit against Covid-19

access

Honorary Master
Ah, the usual. No facts, tells lies, has not got the correct information, tries to be facetious and then replies with an attempted insult and ad hominem when given the facts.

Well done.

no

you are just boring, expressed in afrikaans

access

Honorary Master
And you get to make that assumption? Based on what? Your lies being called out? And I am Afrikaans in case you think I didn't understand.

the injection ports for a once in a while jab didnt bother you but you carry on about the infomercial jibe.

its like you are looking for arguments, and really boring ones.

i imagine you walk around with a frown on your face all the time.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
the injection ports for a once in a while jab didnt bother you but you carry on about the infomercial jibe.

Assumptions again and completely off topic. Can you get on topic please?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
the topic of the conversation that i commented on was vaccine injections. can you get on topic please

Not me that's off topic. You were commenting on me and not on vaccine injections:

:rolleyes:

jy is kak vervelig
no

you are just boring, expressed in afrikaans

Those posts were on topic about the vaccine injections or off topic about me? Now, can you get on topic please?

access

Honorary Master
Not me that's off topic. You were commenting on me and not on vaccine injections:

Those posts were on topic about the vaccine injections or off topic about me? Now, can you get on topic please?

you commenting about me commenting is off topic. now, can you get on topic please

neoprema

Executive Member
has this thread been resurrected again because of Omicron? did it evolve fully into lice now did it? :ROFL:

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Sorry Access, I will NOT be posting anything else in this thread so that is that.
You go the message, at long last. If it was simply a case of trying to learn more, then great. But you got the thread completely incorrect and somehow based all your postings on proving IVM works (not the title of the thread).
You've argued with a doctor, a pharmacist, 2 people being medically trained (who since left the thread probably for their own sanity).
A dose of humility would go a long way, but that was not the case with postings here.

tetrasect

Expert Member

Effectiveness and Safety of Ivermectin in COVID-19 Patients: A Prospective Study at A Safety-Net Hospital​

Conclusion: No differences were found between groups regarding the length of hospital stay, ICU admission, intubation rate, and in-hospital mortality.

quovadis

Executive Member

Effectiveness and Safety of Ivermectin in COVID-19 Patients: A Prospective Study at A Safety-Net Hospital​

Conclusion: No differences were found between groups regarding the length of hospital stay, ICU admission, intubation rate, and in-hospital mortality.

And cue Geoffy. My money's on "the wrong dosage"