Ivermectin: balance of evidence shows no benefit against Covid-19

porchrat

Honorary Master
I'd say you're too used to telling people what to do.
You're still failing to comprehend. I'm offering you suggestions. At no point did I tell you what to do.

My whole argument is one of not worrying about the fatties and just living your life. You're the one that wants to get up in their business. Now suddenly I'm the guy telling people what to do.

Eish. I don't even know what to recommend for you at this point... you're fractally failing to follow the conversation at this point. Maybe just get the money back from everybody at this point. The parents, the primary school, the piano teacher. It's all been a waste I think.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Unless they're fat.

Back that up with some stats then? Fat vaxed vs unvaxxed any size?

Heck I don't even know where? Linky?

Took me one google search and it bubbled right to the top:

The South African Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (SA VAERS)​

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Nah it's okay,pretty sure you carry all the other 50 vaccine-transmissable diseases too,no need to co-mingle that toxic mix of virii,anger and progesterone any more than needed
Oh wait, what is this now? #AllDeseasesMatter?

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Back that up with some stats then? Fat vaxed vs unvaxxed any size?

Took me one google search and it bubbled right to the top:

The South African Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (SA VAERS)​

Oh come on, you gave me fat-bait and I took it.

Go Google some CDC stats and American MSM articles on the percentages of fatties ending up needing critical care after catching Covid. Then you don't have to argue with me.

Thanks for the ZA VAERS link. I'll be adding my douchbaggery there soonest.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
You're still failing to comprehend. I'm offering you suggestions. At no point did I tell you what to do.

My whole argument is one of not worrying about the fatties and just living your life. You're the one that wants to get up in their business. Now suddenly I'm the guy telling people what to do.

Eish. I don't even know what to recommend for you at this point... you're fractally failing to follow the conversation at this point. Maybe just get the money back from everybody at this point. The parents, the primary school, the piano teacher. It's all been a waste I think.
No refunds. School fees.

JohnStarr

Executive Member

Go Google some CDC stats and American MSM articles on the percentages of fatties ending up needing critical care after catching Covid. Then you don't have to argue with me.

Dude, besides the small peepee and brain, what else have roids done to you?
I never thought they'd end up giving someone an unhealthy fascination with overweight people? Bordering on the psychotic some would say.
Maybe lack of comprehension; only able to articulate yourself on 1 topic (so appearing to be an expert on that); big arms but that's about it.

In other words, nothing of real worth.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Dude, besides the small peepee and brain, what else have roids done to you?
I never thought they'd end up giving someone an unhealthy fascination with overweight people? Bordering on the psychotic some would say.
Maybe lack of comprehension; only able to articulate yourself on 1 topic (so appearing to be an expert on that); big arms but that's about it.

In other words, nothing of real worth.
No refunds.
Answer the question I asked you in the other thread and stop interfering with me and @Cosmik Debris; he's not going to fsck you.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

Of course:

Q - Do have a reference or evidence for that?
A - What? Don't you know how to google?

Unfortunately, the burden of proof lies upon the one that makes the claim. You made the claim, you provide the evidence and references.

You actually believe American MSM reports?

access

Honorary Master
So this is where most of the trolls are still hiding. Silly thread, IVM was clearly proven useful by experts ages ago.

*runs*
:p;)

hehe yeah i kicked the can down the road this morning with

so a while ago i guessed that ivermectin might be having a positive affect on people against covid because they have parasites, which weakens your immune response.

they take the ivermectin, it kills the parasites, causing their immune system to respond appropriately again and allowing them to naturally fight off the infection, like most people.

since a vaccine is not magic cure, it just assists your immune system:

from this it appears that ivm did/does have an affect on some people, but not for the reasons people thought.