Ivermectin: balance of evidence shows no benefit against Covid-19

Brian_G

Executive Member
images

calvin-

Back that up with some stats then? Fat vaxed vs unvaxxed any size?

Took me one google search and it bubbled right to the top:

The South African Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (SA VAERS)​

Did you seriously just quote that scam site as being an official place to report vaccine issues?

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Did you seriously just quote that scam site as being an official place to report vaccine issues?
Exactly! Before we see some sort of proper analysis coming out off this site, or, the supposed "official VAERS" that is supposed to exist and run by that other dubious operation called SAHPRA, the IS NO credible effort in SA.

Brian_G

Executive Member
what do you think Bill Gates is trying to achieve, and why do you think he is trying to achieve it? genuinely curious.
Suggest you research, posts that are too off topic get deleted in this thread.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
what do you think Bill Gates is trying to achieve, and why do you think he is trying to achieve it? genuinely curious.
I've recently been introduced to a new tact for the conspiracy nuts - hit them with a bigger conspiracy making their conspiracy seem silly and small in comparison
Working sofar

Brian_G

Executive Member
I've recently been introduced to a new tact for the conspiracy nuts - hit them with a bigger conspiracy making their conspiracy seem silly and small in comparison
Working sofar
...and I guess that makes you a conspiracy nut :giggle:
:coffee:

Markd

Expert Member
Suggest you research, posts that are too off topic get deleted in this thread.

really? get deleted? I dont think i've come across that yet. Whenever I ask this question nobody can give me an answer. I must always go and 'do my own research' without being able to benefit from the collective research already done on the topic. I really do want to know what we all think Bill Gates end-game is here.

Brian_G

Executive Member
really? get deleted? I dont think i've come across that yet.
Just happened yesterday to me, and I was talking about Billy.. post #7687 is a replacement with more careful wording.

Try mention the interest on one of the more general covid threads.
/done

Brian_G

Executive Member
@Markd

deleted post info.png

Doesn't happen often. Usually due to a complaint, and a few lean on that for manipulation.

Back to IVM - nearly finished my first bottle of human version and doing well, going to take a break soon as no treatment or protective medication should be overused.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
really? get deleted? I dont think i've come across that yet. Whenever I ask this question nobody can give me an answer. I must always go and 'do my own research' without being able to benefit from the collective research already done on the topic. I really do want to know what we all think Bill Gates end-game is here.
We've had few instances of threads devolving into off-topic cockfights and needing cleanups
Bill gates and big pharma is edging down a different rabbit hole

quovadis

Executive Member
Quick mention - actually very related, why some of us would rather find much "softer" alternatives like IVM - here's a recent revealing post of mine;
Why would big pharma prefer to spend billions on vaccine development and studies as opposed to putting ivermectin in a fancy box and marketing it? And before you go down the whole it costs cents and there’s no patents go look at what it sells for in the markets vaccines are most adopted currently.