Ivermectin: balance of evidence shows no benefit against Covid-19

RiaX

Executive Member
well yeah, you do realise a single entity can do both good and bad, right?

You realise they not a single entity ? They whole bunch of different companies competing for sales.

Ask yourself whose the manufacturer of original ivermectin and who is manufacturing the generics of ivm then ask who is manufacturing the vaccines and how many different manufacturers are competing for contracts and customers?

What you think is happening? They meet in Dubai every Thursday to discuss how to take over the world ? Next week Thursday they having a PowerPoint presentation on how to bluff Brian on myBB who lives in a third world african country .... I better book my ticket.

Btw back in the day there was a medicine called terizidone for TB it was 6c a capsule. Once it showed efficacy for drug resistance its price shot up to R7 a capsule over night.

If IVM really did work the same thing would happen to it.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
You realise they not a single entity ? They whole bunch of different companies competing for sales.

Ask yourself whose the manufacturer of original ivermectin and who is manufacturing the generics of ivm then ask who is manufacturing the vaccines and how many different manufacturers are competing for contracts and customers?

What you think is happening? They meet in Dubai every Thursday to discuss how to take over the world ? Next week Thursday they having a PowerPoint presentation on how to bluff Brian on myBB who lives in a third world african country .... I better book my ticket.
Its a conspiracyyyyyy
Let's "share" profits because world domination

Brian_G

Executive Member
Guys, the point is they're criminals in the extreme and so are their involved associates. Stop hero worshiping them and be open to serious issues of concern, that's all.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master

semaphore

Honorary Master
Guys, the point is they're criminals in the extreme and so are their involved associates. Stop hero worshiping them and be open to serious issues of concern, that's all.
Does that mean I need to tear down my alter to Lord Pfizer and Countess Moderna?

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
You realise they not a single entity ?
one can't use illustrative examples anymore? yes it is obvious given the fact that they have different company names, the fact remains every single covid vaccine manufacturer has a vested interest in IVM being proven to be ineffective or at the very least leaving enough doubt that their vaccines will sell well

even Merck which had its own covid vaccine in development and is now pushing a "new" covid pill instead, IVM won't make them as much money, period ... and that is without considering the quid pro quo that probably is going on between them

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
If IVM really did work the same thing would happen to it
nobody wants to be seen price gouging a known cheap product during a pandemic, a "new" treatment is much more palatable

Last edited:

JohnStarr

Executive Member

Btw back in the day there was a medicine called terizidone for TB it was 6c a capsule. Once it showed efficacy for drug resistance its price shot up to R7 a capsule over night.

If IVM really did work the same thing would happen to it.
People who continually push the Big Pharma narrative believe:

1. Every single person at a pharmaceutical company are involved, from top management all the way down to the people on the production floor;
2. Believe that a pharmaceutical company's goal is to realise a profit (yes, correct...but they neglect the millions spent on R&D, setting up a new production line and training qualified people, and how long it takes to recoup those expensive. Also they forget that a pharmaceutical company actually DOES want to address a specific illness in the first place);
3. Believe ALL doctors and pharmacists are influenced by pharmaceutical companies. Not the case, no need to generalise. But they couldn't care less;
4. If you work for a pharmaceutical company but defend on a medical level, then you're corrupt and are part of the Big Pharma narrative;
5. Forget doctors and pharmacists recite an oath on graduation and are driven by a need to help people (instead of being little keyboard warriors);
6. That Big Pharma has such deep pockets that they are able to buy out the majority of medical people who can prescribe/dispense medication, as well as medical advisory boards and governments from every country on earth.

That's the narrative followed. Don't try change their minds. They're locked into that.

Now the above will be read as excusing the harm pharmaceutical companies have done in the past, but it's simply not the case of the argument at all.

quovadis

Executive Member
lack of qualitative data due to?

... oh right, due to nobody being sponsored to punt it courtesy of big pharma
You know that there are companies that do clinical trials for whoever want. You also know that the FLCCC has received vast donations - why don't they commission one? Think critically.

quovadis

Executive Member
one can't use illustrative examples anymore? yes it is obvious given the fact that they have different company names, the fact remains every single covid vaccine manufacturer has a vested interest in IVM being proven to be ineffective or at the very least leaving enough doubt that their vaccines will sell well

even Merck which had its own covid vaccine in development and is now pushing a "new" covid pill instead, IVM won't make them as much money, period ... and that is without considering the quid pro quo that probably is going on between them
The same goes for cancer drugs which make way more yet Merck markets multiple crappy and great options - is your theory only applicable to covid? The point is there would be zero barrier to Merck making gazillions from Ivermectin by simply putting it in a shiny box and telling people it might work. You'd be surprised how many people refuse generics.

Brian_G

Executive Member
That's the narrative followed. Don't try change their minds. They're locked into that.
Nope, and I use many of their products as needed (cautiously). Whatever your source, I suggest that came straight from their own camp originally.

Bottom line - they are what they are on the criminal level, and that does influence all they touch. But they are too big and have too many involved to make that the only consideration, for sure.

quovadis

Executive Member
Nope, and I use many of their products as needed (cautiously). Whatever your source, I suggest that came straight from their own camp originally.

Bottom line - they are what they are on the criminal level, and that does influence all they touch. But they are too big and have too many involved to make that the only consideration, for sure.
So basically the booster shots are there to get us addicted? /s

Brian_G

Executive Member
So basically the booster shots are there to get us addicted? /s
Maybe to get you addicted to the potential cure, like a carrot in front of the donkey pulling the cart? Every 3 months and they won't start charging for it?

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
This is the ivermectin thread though,not the general pharma conspiracy thread,you don't seem to have a definite opinion on the topic at hand

JohnStarr

Executive Member
The same goes for cancer drugs which make way more yet Merck markets multiple crappy and great options - is your theory only applicable to covid? The point is there would be zero barrier to Merck making gazillions from Ivermectin by simply putting it in a shiny box and telling people it might work. You'd be surprised how many people refuse generics.
Well, this is 1 way to make a crap-ton of money:

1. Vaccinations (1-shot fine, 2-shots better; boosters - if needed will be needed once per year for the foreseeable future)
2. Boost your immune system with cheap IVM. 1 per day by mouth

You know, like the flu shot which you need 2 of, and boosting your immune system with Vitamin C or whatever else.

Brian_G

Executive Member
This is the ivermectin thread though,not the general pharma conspiracy thread,you don't seem to have a definite opinion on the topic at hand
My definite opinion on that clear relationship, is I would rather use a mild drug (which I researched to my satisfaction) than their highly chemical and experimental suggested demanded option.