Ivermectin: balance of evidence shows no benefit against Covid-19

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
You can if you know where to look ;)

btw you missed the point i was trying to make
you weren't making any new point, you're pretending supply and demand is a factor at all here

IVM has been mass produced for decades, there is an inexhaustible supply fyi, IVM also does not come with piles of government contracts across the world to pay pharma for as much as they can produce ala covid vaccines (remember operation warp speed? you think big pharma actually paid for the research? :ROFL: )

so true supply and demand dynamics here:
- IVM has much supply and little demand, with an established price that will be noticed when it changes during a pandemic
- Covid vaccines have little supply and overwhelming demand due to governments misallocating tax money to pay for it, with an unestablished price due to being brand new

if you think the one can be swopped for the other and achieve greater profit you are deluded, the newness, the pandemic, the government contracts and many other factors at play could only be achieved with a "brand new" "miracle cure" to a global pandemic, an effective therapeutic simply would not do

RiaX

Executive Member
IVM has been mass produced for decades

No IVM is a very small drug in the grand scheme of things. Even if you take its veterinary usage into account

supply and demand is a factor at all here

Of course it is you would have to scale up production to cater to 7 billion people. That includes packaging, chemicals, upgrading production lines, distribution, warehousing etc. Its not just IVM that goes into the pill.

IVM also does not come with piles of government contracts across the world to pay pharma for as much as they can produce

If it worked they would get said government contracts from almost every country worldwide.

IVM has much supply and little demand,

I wonder why it has little demand ?

established price that will be noticed when it changes during a pandemic

Price would go up irrelevant of whose "watching". TB drugs prices sored through the roof, its a pandemic people are watching that too.

if you think the one can be swopped for the other and achieve greater profit you are deluded

Really who makes more money ? the antibiotic you use couple of times a year or your chronic insulins ?

Temujin

Honorary Master
you weren't making any new point, you're pretending supply and demand is a factor at all here

IVM has been mass produced for decades, there is an inexhaustible supply fyi, IVM also does not come with piles of government contracts across the world to pay pharma for as much as they can produce ala covid vaccines (remember operation warp speed? you think big pharma actually paid for the research? :ROFL: )

so true supply and demand dynamics here:
- IVM has much supply and little demand, with an established price that will be noticed when it changes during a pandemic
- Covid vaccines have little supply and overwhelming demand due to governments misallocating tax money to pay for it, with an unestablished price due to being brand new

if you think the one can be swopped for the other and achieve greater profit you are deluded, the newness, the pandemic, the government contracts and many other factors at play could only be achieved with a "brand new" "miracle cure" to a global pandemic, an effective therapeutic simply would not do
Summed this up a while ago for people who don't understand it... so what if several million people die while new drugs are being discovered, theres billions waiting for a miracle cure, we're talking trillions up for grabs at the prices they're already charging for the pfizermectin for example, **** the $2 ivm pills, monies in the new patents
I know, yours is lacking though.
1x $2 x 8 000 000 000 = $16 billion
1x $712 x 8 000 000 000 = $5.6 trillion(thats a T)
Even if they only distribute to 1% of the global population(ie 80 million people) they mint $57 billion, 4 times the generic ivm

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Oh so that's where they draw the line...
that's not a line drawn, any good con man knows to keep the con going is more profitable than trying too much, too soon, and making your victim become wise to the con

you need them panicked and ignorant for as long as possible

tetrasect

Executive Member
that's not a line drawn, any good con man knows to keep the con going is more profitable than trying too much, too soon, and making your victim become wise to the con

you need them panicked and ignorant for as long as possible

Unfortunately the Merck pill is not really performing that well though...

So tell me now, if they "rigged" all the IVM studies to show that it doesn't really work, then why didn't they rig the studies of the new pill to show that it works brilliantly?
Surely that would be in their best interest?
I thought this was all about how to maximize profits?
Or is this just the next step of "the great con"?

Talk about ignorant... :rolleyes:

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Unfortunately the Merck pill is not really performing that well though...

So tell me now, if they "rigged" all the IVM studies to show that it doesn't really work, then why didn't they rig the studies of the new pill to show that it works brilliantly?
Surely that would be in their best interest?
I thought this was all about how to maximize profits?
Or is this just the next step of "the great con"?
Merck bet the farm on their vaccine which turned out to be a dud (and foolishly helped downplay their own existing treatment)

Pfizer and Moderna have first mover advantage and if you bothered to pay any attention, they both also have more connections with Fauci & co

tetrasect

Executive Member
Merck bet the farm on their vaccine which turned out to be a dud (and foolishly helped downplay their own existing treatment)

Pfizer and Moderna have first mover advantage and if you bothered to pay any attention, they both also have more connections with Fauci & co

So Pfizer and Moderna (&Fauci?) are the ones manipulating the IVM studies now?

I thought you said Merck did that so that they can make their own "new" Covid pill?

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
So Pfizer and Moderna (&Fauci?) are the ones manipulating the IVM studies now?

I thought you said Merck did that so that they can make their own "new" Covid pill?
go read exactly what I typed again, slowly, like ten times, you'll get it, I have faith in you!

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Lol you really expect me to read through your crap-posts in some feeble attempt to make sense of the conflicting insanity?

Your "theories" are garbage and have no basis in reality.
well, now that you admit to being a time waster who can't even bother to read before making idiotic remarks ...
iu

Grant

Honorary Master
Just profit is rarely a motive, all of these guys want and have power. Time will tell what they're up to..
Power?
Who are "these guys"?
The shareholders, the directors, the research teams, the marketing people, the tea lady - who are the people you claim want power?

tetrasect

Executive Member
Think he means these guys.
View attachment 1208146

So,
independent individuals,
the bill and melinda gates foundation,
research and technical health institutes,
the ceo of gavi,
the governments of donor countries,
the world bank,
unicef,
the who,
the governments of implementing countries,
the vaccine industry of developing countries,
the vaccine industry of industrialized countries and
civil society organizations
are the "them" aka "the illuminati" aka "big pharma" aka "the cabal" aka "bad guys profiting from preventing you from going to watch rugby matches in a packed stadium during a global pandemic"?

Time will tell what they are up to.