Ivermectin no longer allowed to treat COVID-19 in South Africa

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
You still know people getting mercury fillings ?

I had amalgam fillings in the SADF in the late 1970s. Took the existing fillings out and did them to a high standard. Excellently done and I've never had a problem.

Last week my dentist remarked on the excellent condition and I only needed a clean and polish. I haven't needed treatment for at least 30 years and the military kept excellent annual records on my teeth as I had to have fillings that would not pop out in the water after getting gas caught under the fillings when deep which would then pop out nearing the surface from deep with excruciating pain.

I passed a full diver medical with lung and all other functions aged 50. The doc that used to work in the military recognised me and gave me a full divers medical to see for himself how well I had fared

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
It's in sewage plants. And the severity can be determined from the samples too. That's how Covid was tracked to determine the severity in an area as hospital admissions and asymptomatic cases were unknown.
Practical Engineering did a fantastic vid on Virus detection in Sewage,I learnt a ton

I'm pretty certain @capd is trolling by now,even Dr Geoff has a point occasionally,but @capd just left the logic planet ages ago with his witchdoctor and holistic "medicine" vibes and it's absolutely horrifying. These are actual lives you're messing with you ****ing douchebag

OhYeah84

Expert Member
Absolutely twaddle. Firstly, no one said polio is dead. It’s been around for centuries. Secondly, I will never read newspapers other than the sports section and other non contentious topics such as cars and Cape Town being a great city. Thirdly, you’re wrong about there being an outbreak in Europe. Fourthly, you’re wrong about parents choosing not to vaccinate being the cause of any such outbreaks.
Polio outbreak in England is attributed to twats like you who don't vaccinate their kids. Otherwise, while it would be in the water, there would be no outbreak.

Small brain tree hugging thinking in action.

OhYeah84

Expert Member
Normal side? You're telling me the vast general population
He's not on the "normal side". The normal side would be parents who follow the guidelines of the medical profession and vaccinate their children.
The "childhood vaccines cause autism" gang are a small minority who vehemently fight for a cause that was completely disproven, and still believe it's all true.

OhYeah84

Expert Member
Practical Engineering did a fantastic vid on Virus detection in Sewage,I learnt a ton

I'm pretty certain @capd is trolling by now,even Dr Geoff has a point occasionally,but @capd just left the logic planet ages ago with his witchdoctor and holistic "medicine" vibes and it's absolutely horrifying. These are actual lives you're messing with you ****ing douchebag
Keep reporting the guy and hopefully an admin does something about it.

OhYeah84

Expert Member
2vnq2a.jpg

It's funny because this is all we see when you start your anti-vax nonsense. Man it must be hard continuing to push something that's utterly false.
And the hundreds of millions, if not billions of children who were vaccinated and who are completely normal invalidate your, erm, "argument" completely.
That study was proven false. Yet, somehow, your tiny brain can't accept that and you're continuing to push a false anti-vax narrative.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Concerning cancers,
Just saw this mentioned today,I wasn't aware even

According to Steve Jobs’ biographer, Walter Isaacson, the Apple mastermind eventually came to regret the decision he had made years earlier to reject potentially life-saving surgery in favor of alternative treatments like acupuncture, dietary supplements and juices. Though he ultimately embraced the surgery and sought out cutting-edge experimental methods, they were not enough to save him.

Jobs’ cancer had been discovered by chance during a CT scan in 2003 to look for kidney stones, during which doctors saw a "shadow” on his pancreas. Isaacson told CBS’ 60 Minutes last night that while the news was not good, the upside was that the form of pancreatic cancer from which Jobs suffered (a neuroendocrine islet tumor) was one of the 5% or so that are slow growing and most likely to be cured.

But Jobs refused surgery after diagnosis and for nine months after, favoring instead dietary treatments and other alternative methods. Isaacson says that when he asked Jobs why he had resisted it, Jobs said “I didn't want my body to be opened...I didn't want to be violated in that way.” His early resistance to surgery was apparently incomprehensible to his wife and close friends, who continually urged him to do it.

But there seemed to be more to his resistance than just fear of surgery.

"I think that he kind of felt that if you ignore something,” Isaacson told CBS , “if you don't want something to exist, you can have magical thinking. And it had worked for him in the past.”

Instead, he tried a vegan diet, acupuncture, herbal remedies and other treatments he found online, and even consulted a psychic. He also was influenced by a doctor who ran a clinic that advised juice fasts, bowel cleansings and other unproven approaches, the book says, before finally having surgery in July 2004.

quovadis

Executive Member
Just saw this mentioned today,I wasn't aware even
The amount of research into immunotherapy and genetic research for cancer is astounding. What the world knew about cancer 20 years ago is very different to today and in saying that invasive surgery back then wasn't necessarily guaranteed of a favorable outcome as with even modern treatment options available today. It also is dependent on the definition of favorable outcome. As for alternative medicine, well, each to their own if it truly is a personal choice which doesn't impact others.

access

Honorary Master
How many breakthrough deaths occurred?

go look it up

then you can create a discussion around it. here ill help you, it seems like you need it

how its going at the moment in some country.
1656151320044.png

all they have to do is keep moving the fully vaccinated goal posts to make it look better for the vaccinated :ROFL:

access

Honorary Master
The unvaccinated have also wished harm on the vaccinated, but I see you conveniently forgot this one.

i have seen a few comments of the sorts here, but it is not as nearly as manic as the other side in my opinion.

one side wants to be left alone, while the other side wants control them.

mostly i see unvaccinated sentiment of other people can take it if they want just dont force it on them. while the vaccinated go overboard with trying to force it on people and then insult them if they dont adhere. as seen blatantly by certain posters, every day.

even big corporate ceos suggesting unvaccinated concentration camps.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
go look it up

then you can create a discussion around it. here ill help you, it seems like you need it

how its going at the moment in some country.
View attachment 1335590

all they have to do is keep moving the fully vaccinated goal posts to make it look better for the vaccinated :ROFL:

Great. Now how many in total are vaccinated? And work out the statistical probability of a breakthrough death from a vax to that of dying from:
  • You have a 1 in 112,400 chance of dying from a dog bite or strike, which means you are at more risk of dying from:
    • Cataclysmic storm: 1 in 66,335
    • Contact with hornets, wasps and bees: 1 in 63,225
    • Air and space transport incidents: 1 in 9,821
    • Firearm discharge: 1 in 6,905
    • Choking from inhalation and ingestion of food: 1 in 3,461
    • Heart disease and cancer: 1 in 7.

Which has the greatest chance of killing you? A vax breakthrough death or choking on your food? Let's see your statistical calculation ability now that you have all the information and tell me how much more probability of dying from choking there is compared to vax breakthroughs?

Then argue your case for the danger of a vax breakthrough death compared with the amount of people that have been vaxxed and the amount of people that eat daily.

Any answers?

OhYeah84

Expert Member
i have seen a few comments of the sorts here, but it is not as nearly as manic as the other side in my opinion.

one side wants to be left alone, while the other side wants control them.

mostly i see unvaccinated sentiment of other people can take it if they want just dont force it on them. while the vaccinated go overboard with trying to force it on people and then insult them if they dont adhere. as seen blatantly by certain posters, every day.

even big corporate ceos suggesting unvaccinated concentration camps.
Dude, I couldn't care less about control. And certainly not control over unvaccinated people.
This is all done and dusted. Was it worth people getting all uppity and wishing harm on each other? From my side I'd say no.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Dude, I couldn't care less about control. And certainly not control over unvaccinated people.
This is all done and dusted. Was it worth people getting all uppity and wishing harm on each other? From my side I'd say no.
He meant antivaxxers want to control and "free" everyone from the yoke of sanity and rational thought whilst the sane crowd just want to share the collective bounty eventual eradication of vaccine-treatable diseases and don't care about "freedumbs"

Paulsie

Expert Member
Title says - no evidence it treats covid.

Didnt realize there was ANY treatment for covid in the first place...

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

You must be living under a rock.

Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine​

The president is pushing the coronavirus theories of a Houston doctor who also says sexual visitations by demons and alien DNA are at the root of Americans’ common health concerns.

200728-Dr-tease_vxsyug

The Texas Medical Board took “corrective action” last month against a doctor-minister who prescribed hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 without adequately explaining the health consequences to the patient, the Houston Chronicle reported Monday.

Dr. Stella Immanuel made international news last year when she called hydroxychloroquine a “cure” for COVID-19 in a viral video shared by then-President Donald Trump. She told the Chronicle in August 2020 that she had treated more than 400 patients with it, including the elderly and people with pre-existing conditions.

Trump backs doctor who believes in COVID-19 cure and ‘demon sperm’​

Dr. Stella Immanuel, one of the “very respected doctors” who backed U.S. President Donald Trump‘s disproven theory about hydroxychloroquine, also believes that dream sex with demons will make you sick.

quovadis

Executive Member
Not sure of the source of that table however it does appear that the numbers you're looking at are extrapolated to the population and not the percentage of the population in each group (vaccinated vs unvaccinated)?

OhYeah84

Expert Member

Yeah well months ago the rabid Google Docs entered the discussion to prove there was. All the posts about it not were deemed, in their "esteemed opinion" to be false and against their narrative. All medical people NOT putting their careers on the line to follow their directives were labelled as heretics.
You can't make that stuff up, but the Internet allows anyone to be something they're not in real life so there's that.