Jackson Mthembu dies of Covid-19-related complications

Shake&Bake

Party Liaison
Could care less. One less monthly bill from the state coffers. (Soon to be filled up I'm sure by another croney) Good guy? What good? When they "people like him/the current members of the ANC" show no conscience to what their leaders do and have done to us with their theft, looting and idly stand by, watching it happen and say and do nothing - then that person/people can go fsck themselves.

It's a knock for the family I'm sure - so ja, I'll throw out some empathy for the loss of a loved one.

But as for the legacy and whom he was and how he carried himself, I can't bring myself to flinch on his passing, more than what I care for any other random person that's died in poverty or riches.

All the journalists on twitter are so saddened, because he was a nice guy.
Ask the people living on the Cape Flats if that nice person has done anything for us or anyone else, in any township in this country if "Mr. Nice Guy" had helped anyone.
He, like all those ANC c*nts should have and should now be standing up, resigning from their party in lieu of the corruption they see.

Good riddance and I sincerely hope he had infected most of the NCCC and Cabinet too.

....Wooosaahhh...

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Could care less. One less monthly bill from the state coffers. (Soon to be filled up I'm sure by another croney) Good guy? What good? When they "people like him/the current members of the ANC" show no conscience to what their leaders do and have done to us with their theft, looting and idly stand by, watching it happen and say and do nothing - then that person/people can go fsck themselves.

It's a knock for the family I'm sure - so ja, I'll throw out some empathy for the loss of a loved one.

But as for the legacy and whom he was and how he carried himself, I can't bring myself to flinch on his passing, more than what I care for any other random person that's died in poverty or riches.

All the journalists on twitter are so saddened, because he was a nice guy.
Ask the people living on the Cape Flats if that nice person has done anything for us or anyone else, in any township in this country if "Mr. Nice Guy" had helped anyone.
He, like all those ANC c*nts should have and should now be standing up, resigning from their party in lieu of the corruption they see.

Good riddance and I sincerely hope he had infected most of the NCCC and Cabinet too.

....Wooosaahhh...
In all honesty, no one called him an angel or claimed he epitomises clean politics. He was a spokesperson for the ANC after all. But comparison was made against his peers both in the ANC and elsewhere. He certainly wasn't the best there was, but he didn't suffer from god complex affecting most of our politicians.

He was a decent human being in general, able to admit when he was wrong and acknowledge his imperfections.

Shake&Bake

Party Liaison
In all honesty, no one called him an angel or claimed he epitomises clean politics. He was a spokesperson for the ANC after all. But comparison was made against his peers both in the ANC and elsewhere. He certainly wasn't the best there was, but he didn't suffer from god complex affecting most of our politicians.

He was a decent human being in general, able to admit when he was wrong and acknowledge his imperfections.

The man had no backbone to stand up to the ANC elite whom to this day are still bleeding us dry. He was part of the problem. He's death will cost us yet again with another Tier 1 State Funeral.

What's decent about watching a country, fought for in literal blood and tears, be raped and pillaged as if the Vikings had come to town?

I don't know if anyone called him an angel here or not - just stating how I feel about him and his kind (corrupt/spineless politicians)

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
The years the ANC have had to destroy my country, has shaped my view towards their members.
Jackson Mthembu was probably a more sober minded and balanced cadre than his colleagues, but, he was a cadre none the less.

I feel pity for his family, but find it hard to find pity for his passing.

How does that old saying go ............. show me a mans friends and I will tell you what he is.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
The years the ANC have had to destroy my country, has shaped my view towards their members.
Jackson Mthembu was probably a more sober minded and balanced cadre than his colleagues, but, he was a cadre none the less.

I feel pity for his family, but find it hard to find pity for his passing.

How does that old saying go ............. show me a mans friends and I will tell you what he is.
A more sober assessment in my opinion.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Checking his Wikipedia entry, it seems he was one of many ANC comrades who went straight into politics in 1994 and never left.

Ja/nee, not that impressive. Lots of ANC politicians are largely unemployable outside of the ANC.
Lots of politicians are unemployable outside of politics, that's what you want to say, unless Steenhuisen is somehow more employable.

RVQ

Expert Member
Lots of politicians are unemployable outside of politics, that's what you want to say, unless Steenhuisen is somehow more employable.
It's not unique to politics, not many have the ability to adapt and change careers, its one of the biggest problems with 4IR

Captain Underpants

how incredibly selfish. Just proof again that they are only in this for themselves. Completely above the law and not there to serve the people.

"Health Minister Zweli Mkhize told eNCA that the doctor had cancelled everything and made himself available to attend to Mthembu.
The chopper went down near Bergville on Thursday, killing four healthcare workers and the pilot."

Last edited:

R13...

Honorary Master
A farcical tragedy.

ANC and its supporters. Perpetually snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
rusty my pup, you seem to be only selectively outrage at the fake RIPs. Unless I'm reading you wrong, you stay away from others and even when tagged you make a token remark or two before buggering off yet in here and maybe two others, you stick around like....

The kids used to look up to you, what happened?