Jacob Zuma’s retirement plan

Draganchor

Didn't the ANC lose Nkandla?

Yep,

please can this evil man go into retirement already. It's better than one more month with ID10T in control, just Save South Africa already. let him have stewardship of his own house and pretend he won the ward.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Yep,

please can this evil man go into retirement already. It's better than one more month with ID10T in control, just Save South Africa already. let him have stewardship of his own house and pretend he won the ward.

Well it would be quite amusing.

He would have to retire from the ANC and join the IFP if he wanted to be mayor....

Ryansr

Expert Member
Hope he gets the life that he deserves after retirement. Karma Police :twisted:

f2wohf

Honorary Master
He'll proclame Nkandla's independence: The Nation of Nkandla, where you can loot wheat and cows !

But he remains a head of state and avoids prosecution. :D

greg0205

Honorary Master
I firmly believe Zuma and his family have billions in plundered loot for his "retirement", yet he, himself, simply can't imaging a time he won't have an official position that would enable him to pick the taxpayer's pocket... Even if it's as a lowly rural mayor.

This man is rotting pond scum.

grok

Honorary Master
I firmly believe Zuma and his family have billions in plundered loot for his "retirement", yet he, himself, simply can't imaging a time he won't have an official position that would enable him to pick the taxpayer's pocket... Even if it's as a lowly rural mayor.

This man is rotting pond scum.
Give any communist the opportunity and he'll grab capitalist money like there is no tomorrow, but more than that, guys like Zuma only has politics. He knows nothing else, what other skill does he have if not for politics?